News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Random Game #2

Started by Vaati, July 16, 2007, 11:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

I figured I'd remake this topic since no one posts on the old one anymore. And I don't feel like typing random stuff with my eyes closed and with my nose, so...Let's begin!

Pigs' butts are shiney!  :D

Zelda Veteran

same with oiled up super models :P

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

MagmarFire

Joey: Tristan, don't leave me!

Tristan: I'm sorry, Joey. It's just not working out between us.

Joey: BUT I LOVE YOU!!!

:P :P :P

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Vaati

Peanut butter sitting on the counter...me want some!

Zelda Veteran

I've been running around with a level, and yelling "IMPERFECT!"

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Vaati

Green, green! I pink up the phone and say "yellow"!

Twilight Wolf

I'm not sure I get this game... do you just post random nonsense? Because if that's the case, then count me in!
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Fishalicious

Twilight Wolf

I wonder... what's the boiling point of chocolate?
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Vaati

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring! Banana phone! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring! It's not a pony, it's no baloney! It's the best! Beats the rest! Cellular, modular, interactive-odular!

Sovelis

NIC FOR LANGY PO LOYE!!!!! Is that random enough for ya? :)
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

MagmarFire

Sora: Darkness...falling into the eternal abyss...deep into the depths of my heart. I can feel my life slipping...uh, hey, this isn't so bad. Yeah, nice view, good weather... Yeah, I should get an apartment down here.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Vaati

Smile! You're on candid camera!

Zelda Veteran

omg no WAY! I love this show!! (Hi mom!)

::)

(bye mom)