News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Random Game #2

Started by Vaati, July 16, 2007, 11:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovelis

I wil eat your BRAINS!!!
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Vaati

(Sneeze) I've got a little green ball!

Sovelis

*CHOMP* tastes like chiken.
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Vaati

(backs away) You eating me?

Sovelis

PINKIE!!!" *bites Vaati's hand.*

Vaati

I believe that's called 'canibalism'... :-\

Sovelis

Vaati

Sovelis

He can't save you. I'll kill him! ELEMENTAL EXPLOSION!!!

Vaati

Manamana! Do do do do do!

Sovelis

Um.... :-[ TINGLE TINGLE UMPH KA!!!!

Vaati

If I would have guess, I'd say you were programmed by a machine...

Sovelis

You were programed by a chicken. ;D

Vaati

"Prepare to defend your chicken!" -dragon lord

Sovelis

Space...the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise...William Shatner.