News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The Random Game #2

Started by Vaati, July 16, 2007, 11:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

Quick! Someone needs to post between me and Sovelis.

Rats are gutter-bunnies

Commodore Axilon

The moon is in fact not made of crystallized coffee. It would be correct to say it was made of pure human waste though.

Vaati

Fishalicious

My spoon is too big.

My spoon is too big.

My spoon is too big.

):

Vaati

I want macaroni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noodles are fun!

Commodore Axilon

Possibly, if that were a rhinoceros.

Fishalicious

Everybody dance!

:D

Life is goood.

Sovelis

I have a hippo dancing in my tomatoe. and the cheese from the moon is good on burgers.
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Fishalicious

I am the Queen of France~

Sovelis

I AM IRON MAN!!! ;D ;D;D ;D;D ;D;D ;D;D ;D
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Fishalicious

Tuesday's coming, did you bring your coat?

I live in a giant bucket.

Sovelis

good is bad. Elvis is evil, and Ganondorf has a pink tutu. Where is the spoon of pWnage? no one knoes

Twilight Wolf

I wonder... how would a UPS truck do in a crash test?

Golden teeth: Make every bite fabulous!
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Commodore Axilon

Y'see, the kids they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With their hippin' and their hoppin', and the bippin' and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz...is all about! Y'see, jazz is like Jell-O Pudding Pops. No! Actually it's more like Kodak film. No! Actually jazz is like the New Coke: It'll be around forever. Heh heh heh.

Twilight Wolf

Golden hard drives: Make every byte fabulous!
What, you expect me to say something witty?