• Welcome to The Desert Colossus.
 

News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

My new manga series

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 20, 2007, 02:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How does it sound, plotwise?

Great! This could be awesome!
3 (30%)
Its good, I like it!
5 (50%)
Its alright, but a bit cliché
1 (10%)
I don't like it very much, sorry.
0 (0%)
No, scrap the idea.
0 (0%)
stfu u stoopid n0oB leve manga 2 teh pros
1 (10%)
B-O-R-I-N-G
0 (0%)
you suck.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

DW

You could just take a picture and upload the picture, ZV..
­

Zelda Veteran

Hello: I need to scan to picture if I took one ???
The pictures I have online of me? I had a friend scan them, and send them to me in an email >:( Thats how screwed up it is. My mom says that if I can find the thing to download the memory for the scanner or w/e she can scan it!! ;D ;D ;D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

YOu don't need to scan your camera, just get a USB cord and upload it..
­

Zelda Veteran

omg you just don't get it!! We don't have a digital camera, and we don't have a USB cord, the ONLY thing we have is a scanner, okay? I've got a big enough head ache as it is trying to find whatever the hell my mom meant.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Hi no Seijin

I'm guessing he doesn't have a digital camera, Shikamaru.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Worru

Steering away from the entire "no camera, broken scanner" fight, To ZV: I can live with a crappy MS Paint drawing.

Zelda Veteran

here it is
I'm telling you, I'm terrible with paint. ???

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Hi no Seijin

Who is good with paint?  No one I know.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Worru

Um, ZV, it's MS Paint. It naturally stinks. Either way, that is a pretty good drawing. I like the goggles, myself, but the daggers/swords on his belt are hard to decipher.

MagmarFire

It's much better than what I can do with MS Paint. :P



Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

Thanks, but yeah, I didn't take a lot of time on it, seeing as how all we need to do is download an update or something so that I can scan the first page. Note that this is my first Manga in a LONG time. I may still be a bit rusty. Also, I really need to work on my penmanship so that you guys can actually read it :P :P

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

alical

It sounds great!
Tell us when you have more!

Fishalicious

It looks great! I like it... photoshop is amazing for pictures, by the way. Since you have that, you could probably do very well on it.

And all the anti-MS paint comments made me cry. I love MSP, and I'd like to think I'm fairly good with it.

Mysterious F.

I'll tell you this: Goggles will get annoying to draw quickly. Try to make them get broken quickly to avoid the pain.

Zelda Veteran

No, no, part of drawing manga is patience and devotion. If it takes me an hour to draw goggles, the hell, it'll take two hours per page. :)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.