News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Ask Ezlo questions

Started by Gamefreak, July 27, 2007, 09:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ask Ezlo

"What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favourite colour?"

Ezlo of the Minish.
To answer these meaningless questions until I can secure those photographs Jack has on me.
Green.

"Dear Ezlo,
WHAT is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden Swallow (Reference Called)"

What do you mean?  African or European Swallow?

"Deal Ezlo,
What is the capital of Assyria?"

Assur.

"Dear Ezlo?
Why do I keep losing the Game?"

Because I keep on forcing you to lose the Game.

Hi no Seijin

Dear Ezlo,
How does it feel to have made the 300th reply in this topic?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

The Glamour Nazi

Junorulez890

Dear Ezlo, I have your photos! Will you thank me?

Twilight Wolf

Dear Ezlo,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Togo Republic of Lome in West Africa, and currently holding the post of director auditing and accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the leftover funds ($30 million US dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash. I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ration of 50% for me, 40% for you, while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I recieve your return mail and reply to me immediately.

Have a great day.

Yours faithfully,

Edward Elric
What, you expect me to say something witty?

The Glamour Nazi

Dear Ezlo,

LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ?

Pea-Tear Griffin

Dear Ezlo,
Can I have a dollar???
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Water Within

Dear Ezlo,

Can I have two dollars?

And a Keyblade?
Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a flower.

Ask Ezlo

"Dear Ezlo,
How does it feel to have made the 300th reply in this topic?"

It feels like I should be allowed to quit this horrid job, but Jack still won't let me.

"Dear Ezlo.
You rock?"

Why is this a question?  There is no doubt that I "rock."

"Dear Ezlo,
I have your photos! Will you thank me?"

No, I will not thank you, because I know that you are lying.  If I couldn't steal back those photos, what makes you think you can?

"Dear Ezlo,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Togo Republic of Lome in West Africa, and currently holding the post of director auditing and accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the leftover funds ($30 million US dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash. I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ration of 50% for me, 40% for you, while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I recieve your return mail and reply to me immediately.

Have a great day.

Yours faithfully,

Edward Elric"

*delete*

"Dear Ezlo,
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ?"

That still sounds completely wrong.  No.

"Dear Ezlo,
Can I have a dollar???"

Sure you can.  Go get a job and earn it.

"Dear Ezlo,
Can I have two dollars?

And a Keyblade?"
See the previous question about the two dollars. As for the Keyblade, go get a job and buy one.

Junorulez890

Quote"Dear Ezlo,
I have your photos! Will you thank me?"

No, I will not thank you, because I know that you are lying.  If I couldn't steal back those photos, what makes you think you can?
I have my ways.....  8)

Pea-Tear Griffin

Dear Ezlo,

Does time being irrelevant explain the Zelda series? 
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Water Within

Dear Ezlo,

Can I go outside?
Autumn is a second spring, where every leaf is a flower.

TP Zelda

Dear Ezlo,

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The Glamour Nazi

Dear Ezlo,

Can you give me the name of 2 more girls from anime that are "ill girls/byoukikko. I have Ayu, Nagisa, and Misuzu.

Pale Dim

Dear Ezlo,

Is it okay if I tell you that I almost call you Elzo every time I write Ezlo? Why is your name so hard to spell?

Serious Question: How do I speak better to other people, without the use of a computer?

3308-7723-6389