News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Superband Topic

Started by Howl, September 16, 2007, 02:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

This is for HNS because I was reading a post. Post you favorite bands, song, and lyrics here, and even post the songs in a link! Have fun  :D

MOD EDIT: Alright, Howl had a good idea, so now all musical/band topics (Besides the 'what are you listening to' thread, that's different) should be discussed here. If anyone makes a load of topics about songs or bands, they will be asked to stop, and warned if they persist.

JDog

favorite band: idk, its a tie between linkin park and mudvayne.
song: -1 or happy by mudvayne

Howl

I LOVE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS! :D

JDog

I like that song they did called face down or somethin like that, I used to have but, my pc died so I lost it.

DW

Ah, so you had it illegaly? *calls cops*

Anyways, I'm stickying this, so from now on please don't make topics about bands and such. I'll understand once or twice, but if it's anything like what Jdog was doing we will consider it board spamming and warn.

Great idea by the way, Howl.
­

Howl

Thank you thank you *grins* Here's the song facedown :D
It's the music video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmfasWzdyHs

JDog

no, I downloaded it from itunes, big dif there.

DW

Well if you paid to download it, you should be able to download it again for free.

I love Face Down, although I like the version without the video, it actually is a different song with different arrangement.
­

Howl

JDog

Quote from: Shikamaru Nara on September 16, 2007, 03:22:11 PM
Well if you paid to download it, you should be able to download it again for free.

I love Face Down, although I like the version without the video, it actually is a different song with different arrangement.
idk, Itunes is really stupid, for some reason you lose every song you get and you can't just re-download them for free, you have to pay again, which is a real rip off!

Gamefreak

I misread this topic's title and thought that someone stickied a topic about the movie Superbad.  ;)

Anyways, I have quite a few bands that I listen too.  Most of them are classic British bands though.

Twilight Wolf

I've only got one I really like to listen to, and that's The Beatles. If you've never listened to their music, you need to. If you like their music, you've got a whole musical world you can explore, not to mention each member's solo projects.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Howl

Quote from: Link on September 16, 2007, 03:26:09 PM
I misread this topic's title and thought that someone stickied a topic about the movie Superbad.  ;)

Anyways, I have quite a few bands that I listen too.  Most of them are classic British bands though.
*rolls on floor laughing* That would be funny if someone stickied a topic about Superbad lol *can't breathe she's laughing so hard* CPR. Anywho, I like Gorlliaz, if think their british, not sure though.

DW

Here's a breakdown of the Gorillaz:

2-D: Singer, British
Murdoc: Bassist, also british I think
Noodles: Backup singer, guitarist, Japanese
Russel: Drummer, American, black
­

JDog

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on September 16, 2007, 03:28:32 PM
I've only got one I really like to listen to, and that's The Beatles. If you've never listened to their music, you need to. If you like their music, you've got a whole musical world you can explore, not to mention each member's solo projects.
I do hope your not going to across the universe, it'll make you hate the beatles for ever, it looks really retarded!