News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Best Zelda Game

Started by Mysterious F., September 19, 2007, 02:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishalicious

It's a tie between Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening. Put me down for both. (Wind Waker being a close second.)

Majora's Mask was the best with story-telling. I was hooked on it, I love the timed overworld. Not to mention the lovely music; it's twisted in it's own ways. ^^ The NPCs were extremely well developed; I'd even go so far as to say the most developed in any Zelda game. The side-quests and the ability to fight bosses again... mmmm, delicious.

Link's Awakening... well, it's awesome! I love owls, dreams... just about everything in the game is perfect to me. XD The dungeons are perfectly challenging, and I personally like the photograph side-quest.

Bboy94

Can you put me down for both TP and LttP. I can't decide. They are equal.

Goronwarrior

I say Zelda ocarina of time.

IronKnuckle

My top 5

1.TP
2.OOT
3.MM
4.WW
5.FSA

Keaton

Majora's Mask is full of win and awesome.

Hi no Seijin

I concur.

Tarm Ruins from OoS was also win, but alas, my favorite place in Holodrum is not a Zelda game. :'(
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Vaati

Hmm, I wouldn't know if I told you...
Probably Twilight Princess. The graphics are amazing, and it has a great storyline and it's really fun.

Uximadesk

I say Majora's Mask, the only thing it lacked (at least for me) was a greater number of dungeons, like... NE SE NW & SW giants, perhaps. But the story is great, the charachters are fantastic, it has good humor from time to time (like the prescence of ET's) and tha main villian just rocks (happens to be my favourite character of the whole series) and well... it's fine I guess...
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Zelda Veteran

Majora's Mask.
Not only did it develop its characters like no Zelda Game before it, it had an insane amount of Side Quests and NPC's, which I look forward to seeing in Zelda Games. Twilight Princess had a lot of NPC's at Castle Town, but they were mostly nameless, faceless, voiceless, roleless characters that wandered in circles. I wasn't to thrilled about that, or the weird clowns either :P

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Jake

Peka

My favorites are in no particular order:

OoT
MM
TP
MC
WW

All for different reasons.

o0Zelda0o

I vote OOT
I just love the music in it, and it brings back childhood memories playing the game ^^

HippyMan

i was told to write here, but the topics are so different, man! legend of zelda is my favorite but a link to the past is probally the best

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

MagmarFire

Both Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time have my vote. ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

iastreb

Wind Waker. Totally owning  :D