News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Rules of the Chatboard

Started by Jack, February 26, 2006, 11:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Here are the rules short and sweet: spamming is allowed, but all other rules must be followed. That means no swearing, insulting, etc.

Because spamming is allowed, your psot count doesn't change based on posts done here.

Enjoy!

Zelda Veteran

so only spamming is ok. otherwise no insulting board members, no streching the page no double, tripple(omni) or quadruple(dark zelda ;)) posting. gotcha. Oh, and a new one. ya cant swear... :-\

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

Jack

Haha, that was itching to be qualified. We'll call that the "Zelda Veteran Rule".  ;)

Zelda Veteran

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

medli

i've got a rule:
treat medli with respect at all times!
the medli rule!

DarkZelda

so we have the joe rule, the zelda veeteran rule, the omni rule (triple/double post)

i asume im the quad post rule

DARKZELDA RULE! lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zelda Veteran

I guess so! lol! oh, and WEEEEE

Evilslayer

And my little rule. GIVE ES A COOKIE!! ;D

DarkZelda

[i} C is for cookie, thats good enough for me!!!!....[/i] :P

medli

go dz! :D i dunno why i said that just wanna!

Omni-Link

yea i rule

or have a rule i dont know the difference

medli

dan_the_man

y was late night tlking locked?