News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

What the frick is this?

Started by Twilight Wolf, March 31, 2008, 11:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDog

TP Zelda

Quote from: Shika--HAX! on April 01, 2008, 07:44:57 PM
why are you attacking me? we might have to ban you like we did to jack...

I loved Jack.  :P Not really. He was pretty cool though.

JDog

I think its TB hacking. way to mess up my computer when i clicked that link. real nice.

DW

Wait, his link screwed up your PC? That shouldn't have happened..
­

JDog

yea, it kept moving around in circles then a whole bounch of internet browers started opening up and I had to close down my computer. but it works now, but hey, I gotta get goin, later guys.

darkphantomime

Lulz, Jdog can't take a joke. Lulz.

Gamefreak

Would somebody mind telling me what happened in this topic?

MagmarFire

Well, TW started it up after noticing some weird things happening on the homepage. Then some of us would try to assure that nothing was wrong, albeit with a flair of ignorance to make things more suspicious. Nothing serious, I'd say.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

DW

Twilight Wolf thought that the reason the front page changed was because of a hacking. We kept playing along like this site was always legendofzelda.com, because that was the prank. Then he accused me of being hacked, so I obliged. Then Tacheon followed suit, getting into Jdog's account and posting and changing his own name to a hacked one. DW pretended to be hacked, changing his name to agent celery and posting in symbols. Jdog never realized that it was a joke and launched into a very angry, swearing tirade at the 'hackers', and when we realized he was getting out of control I wrapped it up, pretending that I got the hacker to leave me alone until Jdog calmed down. Then we revealed it was a joke, and Jdog thinks it was funny now.
­

Gamefreak

I don't care for the way this was handled to be honest.

I don't mind the changes that were supposedly made to the site, or you guys pretending to be hacked.  But actual hacking is a definite no.

Also, for all those involved in the JDog argument, you should have known when to draw the line.  From what I'm reading, it went on for way to long.