News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

LoZ Movie!!!

Started by Sovelis, April 01, 2008, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovelis

I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Keaton

This would be so cool if there weren't already three topics about it.

Why don't you take a seat over there?

Sovelis

shows how much I pay attention. I don't normally even use the main site's forum, but HA2 is on April Fool's Day mode.... So I'm stuck here for now.
I am not what you think I am. I am not a hero, I'm just a simple adventurer. I have no true home, and This is where I will stay.

Hi no Seijin

What a poor choice of words, Sovelis.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Keaton

DW

Sovelis, that's not stopping Worru and Orpheous from blasting each other. It's not that hard to read.
­

Sovelis

Its not? I find it difficult to read with all the names everywhere....

Hi no Seijin

Yes, well, see, it's a super duper secret code.  Break it, and you get a TP.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Sovelis

Right.... I'd rather have my rupees back. I was gonna try to by something at that new store, if its real.

Hi no Seijin

It is real.  Check out RG's inventory.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Sovelis

hell ya!!!

Now to await out April fools and get my rupees back.

DW

...You wanted them back
­

Sovelis

Of coarse I'll want em back!!! I've been saving them up for when South Hyrule opens!!!

DW

Not now Sovelis get to the forums!
­

Sovelis