News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Which Phoenix Wright character are you?

Started by Gamefreak, June 12, 2008, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamefreak

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Phoenix_Wright/209518/

Yes, another one of these quizes from me.  But I feel a better connection with this quiz because I know all the characters involved.  So take the quiz, and find out who you identify with in the Phoenix Wright series.

Which Phoenix Wright character are you?  
You scored as a Miles Edgeworth

You are Miles Edgeworth, the famous prosecutor. You are brilliant, but you tend to hold others at arm's length. You tend to brood, so your true feelings about other people are not always apparent.
Miles Edgeworth  
92%  
Judge  
63%  
Mia Fey  
63%  
Godot  
58%  
Phoenix Wright  
58%  
Franziska von Karma  
46%  
Missle  
38%  
Iris Hawthorne:  
38%  
Dick Gumshoe  
33%  
Ema Skye  
29%  
Dahlia Hawthorne  
21%  
Maya Fey  
21%  
Larry Butz  
17%  
Pearl Fey  
4%  

MagmarFire

QuoteYou are Ema Skye! Cute, perky, and incredibly useful to have around, you have an intense interest in science and hope to get into forensics one day.
Ema Skye  
75%  
Phoenix Wright  
63%  
Mia Fey  
58%  
Iris Hawthorne:  
50%  
Dick Gumshoe  
46%  
Judge  
38%  
Pearl Fey  
38%  
Franziska von Karma  
33%  
Godot  
33%  
Larry Butz  
33%  
Maya Fey  
29%  
Miles Edgeworth  
29%  
Dahlia Hawthorne  
17%  
Missle  
8%  

Well, whadaya know? Looks like Phoenix is my runner-up. Heh. ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

DW

­

MagmarFire

Hey, Gamefreak, I haven't played the games, so I wouldn't really know, but...who is the character with the addiction to coffee? If it's Ema, I'd understand where the perkiness comes from, then...

And Shika, Google her name if you want her picture so badly. :P

Ah, screw it. I'll do it myself. XD

EDIT: Nevermind, Gamefreak. I Wiki'd the answer.

DW

dewd Mags u r hott <3 u wantz sieburr?

Eh, it seems like the quiz is too predictable though. If you've played the games, you can tell which answer applies to each character.

QuoteWhich Phoenix Wright character are you?  
You scored as a Dick Gumshoe  
You are Dick Gumshoe! Nicknamed "Scruffy" by Franziska, you tend to be overworked, underpaid, and generally incompetent, despite your best efforts.
Dick Gumshoe  
75%  
Phoenix Wright  
71%  
Franziska von Karma  
67%  
Ema Skye  
58%  
Iris Hawthorne:  
54%  
Godot  
54%  
Pearl Fey  
54%  
Mia Fey  
42%  
Miles Edgeworth  
38%  
Judge  
38%  
Larry Butz  
38%  
Dahlia Hawthorne  
38%  
Maya Fey  
38%  
Missle  
29%  

This makes me happy.
­

Gamefreak

For MagmarFire and anyone else who doesn't know, I'll post who is whom in the results.

Phoenix Wright:

Miles Edgeworth:

Dick Gumshoe:

Maya Fey:

Mia Fey:

Franziska von Karma:

Judge:

Godot:

Larry Butz:

Pearl Fey:

Dahlia Hawthorne:

Iris Hawthorne (Twin sister)

Ema Skye:

Missle:

MagmarFire

So I remembered that there was a personality quiz that was posted years back, and I wondered if I was mistaken and my memory was just bad. Turns out it wasn't, so...yeah, I took the quiz again to see if anything changed.

QuoteYou are Ema Skye! Cute, perky, and incredibly useful to have around, you have an intense interest in science and hope to get into forensics one day.

Ema Skye    
   67%
Phoenix Wright    
   46%
Maya Fey    
   46%
Pearl Fey    
   46%
Dick Gumshoe    
   42%
Judge    
   42%
Godot    
   42%
Miles Edgeworth    
   38%
Mia Fey    
   33%
Larry Butz    
   33%
Iris Hawthorne:    
   29%
Missle    
   25%
Franziska von Karma    
   13%
Dahlia Hawthorne    
   13%

Turns out not much changed. XD

Though this does raise the question: Does software engineering count as a branch of science? Hmm... Well, yeah, I am a computer science major, but still.

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting