News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Re: The topic of 750 pages. Seriously, that's it.

Started by Keaton, July 11, 2008, 04:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi no Seijin

Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

And then it set! It was a sight to behold! I almost didn't expect it!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Darth Wyndisis

MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi no Seijin

Well, you're not supposed to look directly at the moon!

Or was that the sun?  I always get the two confused.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

Was just playing Ages and Maple came along and I got the Piece of Heart, the Ring, and the Gasha Seed off of her!!!!!!! So happy!

MagmarFire

Quote from: Mysterious F. on April 14, 2013, 07:06:28 AM
Was just playing Ages and Maple came along and I got the Piece of Heart, the Ring, and the Gasha Seed off of her!!!!!!! So happy!

*ding*

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on April 11, 2013, 03:32:43 PM
Well, you're not supposed to look directly at the moon!

Or was that the sun?  I always get the two confused.

I thought it was Uranus.

Darth Wyndisis

Quote from: MagmarFire on April 16, 2013, 10:35:37 PM
I thought it was Uranus.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MagmarFire

Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentlemen.

Zelda Veteran

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Hi no Seijin

Okay, so Facebook won't let me post this, and no one has posted here since May, so here goes.

Okay, so usually, my nightmares are me getting attacked by animals.  Last night, I dream that I'm out in the woods, and I see a black bear.  So I drop to the ground and play dead, and the bear comes over to check me out.  As it sniffs me, it starts to tickle.  And I'm pretty sure that the only reason why I'm not reacting is because that part of the dream is suppose to be me playing a video game.

To make the night, or rather morning by this point, even weirder, we get to the nightmare.  I'm in the backyard, trying to clean up dog poop.  Key word here is "trying," because the bag keeps on breaking, and every time it does, there is somehow more poop on the ground than there was before the bag broke.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Keaton

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on October 21, 2013, 05:12:09 AM
Okay, so Facebook won't let me post this, and no one has posted here since May, so here goes.

Okay, so usually, my nightmares are me getting attacked by animals.  Last night, I dream that I'm out in the woods, and I see a black bear.  So I drop to the ground and play dead, and the bear comes over to check me out.  As it sniffs me, it starts to tickle.  And I'm pretty sure that the only reason why I'm not reacting is because that part of the dream is suppose to be me playing a video game.

To make the night, or rather morning by this point, even weirder, we get to the nightmare.  I'm in the backyard, trying to clean up dog poop.  Key word here is "trying," because the bag keeps on breaking, and every time it does, there is somehow more poop on the ground than there was before the bag broke.

That's... rather strange.  I honestly don't know what the bear dream could possibly represent.  The poop dream seems like a pretty straightforward metaphor though, you've got something that needs to be done but it just keeps piling up and no matter how hard you try your hands are gonna get dirty and you might never finish.  Bleh.  Nightmares suck.

Hi no Seijin

Or it could just be that my dog has really smelly poop.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Keaton

xarlote

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо