News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

The game works like this:
You list the items that the poster has to work with.
You tell them what the setting of the room is.
Here are the skills you have:
[Analyze] Allows you to see things you didn't see in the room before. You get two of these per room.
[Insight] Allows you to get a small hint of the creator allows it.

Whoever solves the puzzle gets to make one of their own for people to solve. Here's puzzle one:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're in a dark room. There are four walls in this room. The door slammed behind you and vanished. There is a barred door on the opposite wall. There is an unlit torch to the side of the room. You have everything from Ocarina of Time in your inventory.

SOLVE.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Carpet Merchant

Use Din's fire to light the torch. Usually when all the torches in a room are lit, the door opens.

Zelda Veteran

The torch is lit!
You've used all the SPL you have, but there must be something else in the room... Because the door hasn't opened.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Carpet Merchant

Zelda Veteran

Looking around the room, you notice something you didn't quite catch the first time. Embedded oh so casually into the east wall, a crack ran down the side, now illuminated by the torch you lit moments ago.

darkphantomime

Zelda Veteran

The wall crumbles to pieces. After the tremors stopped, and the smoke cleared, there's another room behind the wall. However, there is nothing inside the room. Its completely empty.

darkphantomime

Zelda Veteran

You notice that something is a bit out of place about this room... Some of the debris from the wall is still floating in mid air.

Carpet Merchant

darkphantomime

Use the lens of truth.

Zelda Veteran

Another torch comes into view under the scope that tells all. Its not lit.

Twilight Wolf

Using the torch from the previous room, light a Deku stick on fire and use it to light the invisible torch.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

Zelda Veteran

The invisible torch is lit!
The bars open and you go through the door.
The next room appears to you-

Now the next person out of you three to post gets to make the next puzzle. This could be the most epic dungeon of all time.

Keaton