News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

JQ thats just too hard to visualize. You win the topic, but still, lets go for something a little more simple like the rest of us.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

darkphantomime

Fine... The solution is rather simple anyway...

But let me dumb it down for you. The solution can go in one of four corners... You just have to visualize the wall that's perpindicular to the plane that the door is on, and visualize the blocks in relation to the door's location.

The Rotation in the room goes in a clockwise motion. (Yes, I still want you to solve this). Now the door is located on the left side of the 'square', In which corner would you have to move the blocks, in relation to the door?

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

darkphantomime

There are four corners; North-east, south-east, south-west, north-west

Zelda Veteran

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

darkphantomime

You go through the door... and...

Your turn ZV

Zelda Veteran

Alright here goes:

You walk through the door, and into a room where there are brick walkways, and sand everywhere where there isn't stone brick to walk on. The walkway runs from the door right down the middle of the room, where it forks directly to the right and directly to the left. It runs each way about 10 feet, where it turns directly forward again for about 10 feet, where the two walkways turn back towards each other, and continue down the middle of the room to a locked door after they meet.

There is a patch of swirling sand in the middle of where the walkway separates. There seems to be nothing else in the room, aside from a rusted out treasure chest near the edge of the walkway near the locked door.

darkphantomime

Analyze. Also... where are the puzzles in this room?

Zelda Veteran

You notice absolutely nothing in the room out of place.

darkphantomime

What game's equipment are we using?

Use hookshot to pull yourself near the rusty chest.

Zelda Veteran

Oh! I'm sorry! You have everything from Ocarina of Time.

You are now standing in front of the rusted out chest.

Twilight Wolf

What, you expect me to say something witty?

Zelda Veteran

Inside, you find nothing but the old wooden bottom of the chest. Nothing.

Twilight Wolf

What, you expect me to say something witty?

Zelda Veteran

There is nothing invisible to the naked eye hidden in the room, or the chest.