News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaton

darkphantomime

Hey, why don't YOU make the next puzzle? It's obvious that neither I, TW, or CM want to devise a new one.

Takun

You go through the door, the bars close instantly behind you. Nothing except for four crystals are in the room, each suspended in mid-air.
You have all of the equipment from Twilight Princess.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Keaton

I use the Gale Boomerang to hit all four in a specific order, dictated by a cryptic diagram on the floor.

Takun

You hear a the sound of gears turning behind a wall. Besides that, there is silence.
~Sincerely,
               Management

DW

­

Takun

Sparks from the interaction fly through the air, illuminating the room for a moment. In that moment you see what seems to be a torch.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

(swoops in to take the cake)
Fire arrow.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Takun

The torch lights, and then instantly moves downward, opening up a once invisible door.
You go through-
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Takun

What? No, you solved the puzzle. That means that now YOU get to make the next room.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

wrawr :P
alright, fine. Gimme a minute to think something out.

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

As soon as you enter the room, a pungent odor fills your nostrils, and the door slams behind you. The room is long, and the temperature of the room had to be over 100 degrees. There is a ledge about 10 yards from your position, and a red glow from whatever us in the trench tints the edge of the cliff. A platform can be seen on the other side of the pit, along with the door.

Oh! And you have all the weapons from Ocarina of Time. BEGIN!!

Keaton