News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fierce Deity Link

Jeez...I feel dumb! Equip the HOVER BOOTS and go on the platform, THEN go down the alcove.

cacturnerules

Well, won't giving a map give the whole place away?

Oh, and you should post where you made that map. It's really cool!

HylianHero92

Quote from: Fierce Deity Link on January 10, 2009, 12:24:45 AM
Jeez...I feel dumb! Equip the HOVER BOOTS and go on the platform, THEN go down the alcove.

You equip the boots,  hit the switch , and run over the gap. Once you make it to the middle, a giant spiked ceiling comes down and you are impaled. Try again?

Quote from: FishyRules on January 10, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
Well, won't giving a map give the whole place away?

Did it show the spiked ceiling?

I think not

Quote from: FishyRules on January 10, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
Oh, and you should post where you made that map. It's really cool!

Microsoft word does wonders.

Fierce Deity Link

Stand on the middle triangle seeable w/ the lens and shoot an arrow at the switch, then quickly run down the right alcove and through the now opened door.

HylianHero92

Quote from: Fierce Deity Link on January 12, 2009, 06:44:05 PM
Stand on the middle triangle seeable w/ the lens and shoot an arrow at the switch, then quickly run down the right alcove and through the now opened door.

You attempt to shoot the switch , but the wall is in your way the platform you were standing on vanishes. As you fall, you are once again impaled by the falling spiked ceiling.

Bad day huh?  ;)

And it's not a triangle btw, I just made it a triangle to show it vanishes when you hit the switch and you can only see it with the Lens of Truth. Oh, and the lines on the map are all walls, okay?

Fierce Deity Link

Do the same exact thing as before, but instead of shooting an arrow, leave a bomb by the CS and hover to the right alcove to the barred door.

HylianHero92

*Sigh*

Nope. You can't reach the other side.

I'll give you guys a hint: There's another bombable wall. Key word is wall, not door

cacturnerules

Quote from: HydeHero92 on January 16, 2009, 06:50:40 PM
There's another bombable wall.

Okay, hit the walls with the sword in the... right alcove.

HylianHero92

*Sigh*

I'll give you another hint. There is absolutely nothing but a barred door in the right alcove. 

Pale Dim

Bomb the door in the left alcove....that's all I got.

3308-7723-6389

HylianHero92

OH! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!

I'll give you guys another hint, you have to bomb one of the walls in the switch room.

Pale Dim

That's what I mean. Bomb that wall, hit the switch, run back out with the hoverboots, land on that platform that can only be seen with the lens of truth, then...I forget what to do next.

3308-7723-6389

HylianHero92

Pale Dim

3308-7723-6389