News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

The longshot hooks onto the box and pulls you towards it, off of the platform.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Keaton

My my, that is a very strong box.

I drop a bomb and then run to the platform.

Zelda Veteran

The box explodes, and the platform moves across. However, the explosion also took with it the treasure chest that was inside the box, thus melting the small key that you needed to use to get out of the room.

You fail.

Try again?

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Keaton

Zelda Veteran

You're the one who was so hasty! :P
Not my fault!
You even realized that it was a heavy box, why didn't you think there might be something inside it?

Takun

YOU SERIOUS?!

Whatever, ok I'll retry.

I walk over to the box, and hit it with the megaton hammer from the side.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

The box smashes to pieces, and the chest inside reveals itself. You open the chest to find a gleaming small key. Now for the platform.

8)

Takun

I put the key in my pocket and put a box on top of the blue switch. I then place a bomb near the box, run back to the platform and wait.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

The bomb explodes, and the platform carries you across. As it stops, you are now on the north side of the room.

[North Side of the Room]

There is a locked door directly in front of you- problem is, there is also bars on the other side of the chains. As you turn around, there is seemingly nothing on this side. Just two jars, and three walls, the fourth direction leading back across the lava pit.

Takun

I use the key on the door. I then move the pots to se if anything is under them.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

Nothing under the pots.
The chains come sliding off, but the bars prevent you from going through the door.

Takun

I break the pots on the ground, making sure nothing fell in the lava.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

You find two magic jars.
Pick them up and use them now?

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

Nothing out of the ordinary... Just plain magic jars... but why would you be using magic over here hmm?