News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

There seems to be something out of place about the wall on the right side of the room.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Rev Rabies

So, we're playing dungeons and dragons zelda style?

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: Dr Rabies on July 24, 2008, 12:33:36 PM
So, we're playing dungeons and dragons zelda style?
Thats basically all HA2 is, or so my friend says.
I've never played D&D because I heard that it (much like WoW) drains lives.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Rev Rabies

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: MajoraKirby on July 24, 2008, 01:04:05 PM
[Hint]

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on July 24, 2008, 12:30:32 PM
There seems to be something out of place about the wall on the right side of the room.

It doesn't get much more self explanatory >.>

Takun

I pull out a bomb and light it, wait a second to insure that it blows up on contact, and throw it at the wall.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

The bomb sails straight through the wall, and disappears from sight! An explosion is heard on the other side, and some smoke billows from the wall.

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

The wall disappears when looked at through the Lens of Truth, and there are five torches in the room. None of them are lit. There is a switch in the middle of the room, and a diamond-like switch on the ceiling.

Takun

I throw my boomerang at the ceiling switch
~Sincerely,
               Management

Zelda Veteran

It lights up yellow for a split seconds, then shuts off.

darkphantomime

Zelda Veteran

The blazing inferno surrounds you and expands outwards, lighting all the torches, and hitting the switch above you. The button you were standing on disappears along with everything else in the room. The barred doors open and you walk through the door to the next room.