News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphantomime

Crap, I'm so not doing the next room...

*Reserved for Tacheon*

Keaton

The next room you enter is tiny.  You feel very cramped, and in fact have to crouch to fit into it.  There is a skeleton in the corner wearing a menacing grin, and the ground here is a mottled brown-black.  You are equipped with everything from Majora's Mask.

darkphantomime

Keaton

The wall behind the skeleton's arm vanishes where the Lens of Truth shines.  The eyes in the skull light up with an eerie orange glow, and the floor beneath you begins to crumble.

Keaton

As you deduce from your analysis, the floor beneath you is crumbling away, most likely eventually causing you to die.  The passageway in front of you is dark, and you can discern the snick of guillotine blades from somewhere in the distance.

Zelda Veteran

despite how much I so don't want to go towards the skeleton, we'll crawl through the hole and see what we find, aside from guillotines.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Keaton

As you round the corner, a vast bottomless pit comes into view.  Approximately five meters away from you is a frosted-glass platform (magically suspended in 64-bit wonder) with a torch burning merrily.  On the opposite side from that, about a hundred meters away from where you now stand, is the door leading into the next room.  It is barred and locked.

Takun

~Sincerely,
               Management

Keaton

Looking to the left and the right, you notice two unlit brazers hiding in the shadows, also on frosted-glass platforms.  You get the feeling that there's something lurking on the ceiling.

Takun

I use my fire arrows to light the unlit torches in the room.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Keaton

A small chest drops on the platform in front of you.  The shadow beneath your feet grows.

Takun

I shoot a light arrow directly above me.
~Sincerely,
               Management

Keaton

The light arrow has no effect as the wallmaster descends to claim its victim.  You are dragged screaming to the beginning of the dungeon.  ZV or JQ, go ahead and attempt to finish this room, or else just start a new one.

darkphantomime