News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

The most EPIC DUNGEON OF ALL TIME!! O_O

Started by Zelda Veteran, July 19, 2008, 01:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaton

Nothing interesting or out of the ordinary appears.  Might I remind you that you do have all of the items from MM?

darkphantomime

Use the bunny hood to run faster, escaping all potential wallmasters. Also, hookshot to the treasure chest that just appeared.

Keaton

You are now on the center platform.

[what more do you want?  +_+]

darkphantomime

>_< Open the treasure chest...

Say, I don't see any guillotines around here...

And I don't think it's possible to use Ice arrows on Torches, but I'll try anyway... *Shoots ice arrow at the original torch*

Keaton

Quote from: JQ Pickwick on July 26, 2008, 03:41:35 PM
>_< Open the treasure chest...

You got a small key!

Quote from: JQ Pickwick on July 26, 2008, 03:41:35 PMSay, I don't see any guillotines around here...

And what does that tell you?

*ahem*

From where you now stand, you can see a hookshot target above the passageway from whence you came.

darkphantomime

Hookshot back to the first room, then use a bomb wherever I see a crack. Don the eye of truth once more to closely inspect the walls.

HylianHero92

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!! Hookshot it!!!!

Keaton

You've just wasted bombs.  The Lens of Truth reveals a passage you can crawl through (even as adult Link, yes).

The sound of the guillotines grows louder.

darkphantomime

Keaton

As you emerge, you barely avoid having your face amputated by a nearby guillotine.  Many more line the hall you now face, and at the end of it is a golden eye switch.

darkphantomime

Move to a place where you're likely not to be decapitated and shoot an arrow at the eye.

Then inspect the room with the eye of truth.

Keaton

The eye is now shut.  Somewhere, you hear metal bars sliding up.

Using the Lens of Truth, you spy a hole in the ceiling.  In it, there is another Hookshot target.

darkphantomime

Only one way to but UP!

Hookshot up there.

Keaton

There is a barred door here, this was obviously not the door that was opened by the eye switch.  There are a bunch of steel bars here, blocking the way past the door.  On the floor beyond the gate is a sun switch.