News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Official SandCast Podcast Topic

Started by kamakaziplumber, July 31, 2008, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

Quote from: MagmarFire on February 04, 2012, 09:29:04 AM
So Alpha and I chatted yesterday, and we were beginning to wonder if maybe we've been waiting too long to do this. He really wants to get started on it soon, and...I can't really blame him.

With you guys' permission, would it be okay if we went ahead and got a start on it? He says he can also see if he can get Tayro to join for the first time, as well, so that'll be something. But it still won't be the same without the rest of you, so what do you guys say?
Yeah...I mean, Skyward Sword's already been out for several months. Every day we wait is kinda pushing it, wouldn't you say?

That said, I too feel bad about leaving the main guys out of it. You guys are like, staples of the Sandcast. But I hope I can grab Tayro to help with it. Haven't seen the guy in a while, but I just learned that he's on holidays as of today, so I'm hopeful. :)

MagmarFire

Yeah, I agree. In that case, let's do this thing! Let's aim for sometime within the next week, preferably at night and/or on the weekend. Sadly, I'll probably be busy tomorrow due to homework, but if we can squeeze it in after that, it'll be good!

Until then, see if you can get a hold of Tayro and if he's as available as being on holiday implies, if I may request.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

MagmarFire

The SandCast meeting will begin in twelve minutes to an hour. Be there, guys! I have Pea-Tear Griffin aboard!

Keaton

MagmarFire

It went very well, actually. Quite a bit of the editing is done; now I just need to put in the music in the right places, and then it'll be ready to go!

MagmarFire

MagmarFire

E3 is coming up, guys! You know what that means?

Drinks all around!

...Nah, a pre-E3 episode. We'll need to get this thing in before the release, so let's get to scheduling this thing! Click here for all who wish to join!

Pale Dim

I'm not sure Dad wants me to install Skype on his new computer. I'll have to get a modem for mine...and you know what that means... :(

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

You could ask him if he'll let you. 'Sides, it's not like Skype is a virus bent on taking over the world. That would be Facebook.

MagmarFire

All right, guys, it's winding down to recording time. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M., as per the Doodle. If all of you can get here before six, that's even better.

Pale Dim

I will be available for the next sandcast if you ever need me. Standing by.

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

Good to hear! :D

I also feel I owe you guys an explanation. The pre-E3 episode should've been up for weeks now, but...well, there's a project I've been working on that kind of took time, energy, and sanity from me; as such, I haven't put it into editing yet, and since E3 was weeks ago already, I've been debating whether or not to air it as either a bonus episode for the next one or just to release it. (Out-of-date content, as it were.)

I'd like you guys' opinions on this, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Keaton

I'd take out the E3-only content and release it as a standalone podcast-- or if it's less than 30 minutes of content after all the editing, tack it onto the next podcast.

FrankJScott

To the guy talking about uk49s latest results, uk49s lunchtime winning numbers, results for teatime for today, uk49s lunchtime results for today 2020, teatime results today 2022 today, results for teatime today 2021,  I highly suggest this good on teatime results history forum or uk49s lunchtime draw, teatime results lunchtime results today, teatime results 2022, uk49s teatime 2022, teatime results september 2022, teatime results 2020 today latest results, alongside all this best teatime results history info as well as lunchtime and teatime results 2022 today, 49 lunchtime, lunchtime and teatime for today, lunchtime teatime results, bet teatime results, 49s results today teatime draw, as well as this website for teatime results history forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this best teatime results history info not to mention uk49 lunchtime results for yesterday, 49s results lunchtime and teatime, teatime for today results, uk49s teatime yesterday results, uk49s teatime for today, uk49s time, and don't forget this linked here about teatime results history url on top of uk49s lunchtime & teatime results, lunchtime and teatime result for today, uk49s teatime for today, teatime results 6, uk49s results lunchtime today 2021, lunchtime results teatime results today, not to mention do you agree on teatime results history url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this discover more here about teatime results history details as well as 49s teatime, uk49 teatime results for yesterday, uk49s lunchtime results for today 2020 today, uk49s lunchtime 2023, 2022 lunchtime and teatime results, uk49s results, and don't forget this over here about teatime results history forum on top of uk49s teatime results 2022 yesterday results, uk49 for today, lunchtime and teatime lotto, uk49s previous results, booster results teatime for today, 49s lunchtime results for today, alongside all updated teatime results history tips and don't forget lunchtime results please, uk49 teatime results for yesterday 2022, uk49 for today, results for teatime today, uk49 lunch time result for today, previous teatime results, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this our website about teatime results history advice with booster results teatime for today, uk49s lunchtime results for today 2021, booster uk49s, uk49s teatime results for yesterday, uk49teatime results for today 2022, all lunchtime and teatime results,  for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Teatime Results History Site 8_30cf2

FrankJScott