News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

OH NOEZ THEYZ DIDN'T!!!!!!111!11!1!!!!!

Started by HylianHero92, September 21, 2008, 06:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commodore Axilon

DW

­

HylianHero92

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS WE BURN SONY HQ TOMORROW AT 6:00!!!!! NO WAIT!!! DINNERS AT 6:00!!!!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS WE BURN SONY HQ TOMORROW AT 7:00!!!!!

Gamefreak

Hey, I need Sony for downloading game stuff, and for making games that I play on my Playstation.

Can't you just burn down a Wal-Mart?

Zelda Veteran

The Sonians have declared war on the Nintendonians. WE SHALL STAND AND FIGHT!! THIS- IS- NINTENDO!!! DX

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Gamefreak

Also, and I have to bring this up for the sake of the argument, but weren't you hating Nintendo a few months ago during e3 HylianHero?

HylianHero92

Quote from: Gamefreak on September 21, 2008, 07:04:33 PM
Also, and I have to bring this up for the sake of the argument, but weren't you hating Nintendo a few months ago during e3 HylianHero?
And still do. But I've always hated Sony. And I don't remember saying anything 'bout hating Zelda!

Darth Wyndisis

Quote from: Gamefreak on September 21, 2008, 06:57:11 PM
Have you seen that episode of South Park where they did that.

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: Darth Wyndisis on September 21, 2008, 07:18:41 PM
Quote from: Gamefreak on September 21, 2008, 06:57:11 PM
Have you seen that episode of South Park where they did that.
I'm pretty sure the Simpsons did it first.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

DW

­

Commodore Axilon

DW

How shall we handle this most amusing spectacle?
­

Gamefreak

Quote from: HylianHero92 on September 21, 2008, 07:13:22 PM
And still do. But I've always hated Sony. And I don't remember saying anything 'bout hating Zelda!

And what did Sony ever do to you?

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: Gamefreak on September 21, 2008, 07:27:49 PM
Quote from: HylianHero92 on September 21, 2008, 07:13:22 PM

And what did Sony ever do to you?

Before he feels completely alone, let it be known that I'm also not very fond of Sony. Every time Sony produces a system, all of my friends who run out and buy it find it breaking or glitching. I had a Sony stereo system once. Horrible quality sound for a such a high price, and it broke after about a half year. I just don't think Sony makes a very reliable product based on my experiences and others' experiences. I've not bought a Sony product since.
:]