News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

OH NOEZ THEYZ DIDN'T!!!!!!111!11!1!!!!!

Started by HylianHero92, September 21, 2008, 06:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commodore Axilon

Quote from: Shika on September 21, 2008, 07:27:38 PM
How shall we handle this most amusing spectacle?

tea and crumpets my dear boy

tea and crumpets

DW

­

darkphantomime

MagmarFire

Wait, all this hubbub over a song, HH92? Sure, I love the Zelda theme as much as the next fanboy, but...I fail to see the big deal about it.

If anything, shouldn't it give our beloved series more publicity? ;)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Commodore Axilon

Quote from: JQ Pickwick on September 21, 2008, 07:51:43 PM
What about urinal cakes?

you go ahead and eat that urinal cake

you just go ahead and do that

darkphantomime

Actually I was thinking about throwing it at HH92, covered in urine and all... Just for being so much of a whiner.

Twilight Wolf

I don't think Sony themselves had anything to do with the music selection. They probably hired someone to set the whole thing up, and whoever they hired made an honest mistake when choosing the music.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

DW

I think it's just a little funny thing, made my life that much more joyful, and there's no point getting all hot and bothered about something like it.

See what you did? You made me say 'hot and bothered'
­

Commodore Axilon

Quote from: Twilight Wolf on September 21, 2008, 10:31:14 PM
I don't think Sony themselves had anything to do with the music selection. They probably hired someone to set the whole thing up, and whoever they hired made an honest mistake when choosing the music.

well i know the first thing i think of when somebody is being introduced is the Legend of Zelda theme music

DW

They should play that at the Presidential Inaugration.

Do you have any idea how sweet that would be?
­

Commodore Axilon

Twilight Wolf

It would be insane, that's for sure. Awesome and insane.

You know what could have worked well for the music for Sony, though? The theme song from the original Tomb Raider.

Commodore Axilon

or the Imperial March

you know i'm joking baby i still love you

Twilight Wolf

I think the "Hallelujah Chorus" would work well, too.

HylianHero92

:-* Geez guys! Calm down! Did you think I'd post it in the Chatboard if I really cared? I was joking. Joking! It made me laugh, not smash my head against a wall and curse Sony. Well, now that thats cleared up, I think I'll have to pass on the Urinal Cake, JQ, as good as it sounds. ;)