News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Amazing Flashes

Started by Keaton, November 11, 2008, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaton

They're not quite videos, not quite games, not quite anything.  Post your bestest flashes here-- but no links to the 'bad sites' (eg., chans) -- that means you need to find a site where you can host them, such as sixpop.com.

Here are a few of mine that I uploaded just for you all-- I'm unsure about some of the language (because I've forgotten), so be careful...

YOU are a pirate!
Gardening with Marty Chang (his dad's asian) [I just noticed this one's incomplete, I'll re-up it later]
Clams.
What is love?
The Charleston (to Daft Punk's Around the World)
The Assumption Song

Zelda Veteran

I don't know why nobody has commented on how amazing those were...
I've watched a few of them over and over again.
Thank you for bringing those into my life.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

cacturnerules

Here is alllllllllll my favorite randomness from albinoblacksheep.com. Enjoy!

Turkey Song
Big bag
Taters!
Hamster Dancing
Hot potato
Kikkoman
I Wanna Stwawbewwy!!!!
The End of the World
Forehead Shavecut
PUPPY WHIRL

Ok, let's see here...

Watch out for:

animation blood in hampster dancing,
Animation blood and bad language in puppy whirl,
And bad language and animation blood in The End of the World.

Hi no Seijin

Zelda's Pride Force.  Some mild adult themes.

I know I posted this in the Video Shelf, but it is a flash, and I thought I'd help Tacheon.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Keaton

DW

For some reason swf files won't play on my computer. Any idea why?
­

Gamefreak

I might start posting some Phoenix Wrongs in this topic if they fall under Flashes.

Darth Wyndisis

Burnt Faceman
Funny animated series, but watch out, the language is pretty strong and there is some violence.  I'd say every episode is R-rated.

The Glamour Nazi

Deku

Don't know if this is here yet

edit: you're probably going to be wondering where the purple link is. Watch closely in the video. He's there. And don't bother watching AFTER Mako's head explodes, Tetra's never does.

Hi no Seijin

I'm guessing that if Mako's head explodes, there should be some sort of rating attached to that link.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Deku

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on June 08, 2010, 10:14:42 AM
I'm guessing that if Mako's head explodes, there should be some sort of rating attached to that link.
The video is rated T. They have a rating system built into newgrounds.

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо