News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Clan Central

Started by darkphantomime, November 18, 2008, 07:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaton

Quote from: FishyRules on November 21, 2008, 12:38:08 PM
well, see now? Shika just said so what and Davy Jones said we'll put a stop to it.

Quote from: Davy Jones on November 21, 2008, 09:05:19 AM
we will stop allowing people to join that can.

Alright then. If a clan gets too many people, the can is off limits. Got it.

You understand the general gist.  I made a typo.  Keep this up and you'll get a warning.

cacturnerules

Soooooooooooo...

Any updates on the clans? Nothing much has happened with them for the past week. And I still have a few questions:

What are the tests really going to be like? 'Cause If they were open-ended, people can lie, or people could just google trivia, so...?

What makes the clans different? Why would someone want to join one over another?

Who should we ask to be in a clan? If it's open ended, and you tell the clan's mods you want to join them, They know you will cheat to be with them.

When will they be ready? I don't want me (or anyone really) to ask to join a clan and be pushing them to finish the tests, but...

And finally, what do you do in the clans? Like, you get the sig, so then what do you do?

Mysterious F.

They're really just going to imagine battle scenarios and see what exactly you do. If your answers fit with the clan's overall theme, then you're in.

Tey'll merely join one specific clan out of personal taste. If someone goes through the games wth a defensive strategy, they are right for the Defense Clan.

You ask the mods assigned to a specific clan to take the clan's test.

They'll be ready when they're ready. Simple as that.

The clan system was merely created in order to attact more attention to the forums and make the monthly average number of posts increase. As Gamefreak has already said, you don't have to join a clan if you don't want to.

HylianHero92

Are you guys still working on the tests? What's the hold up? sorry if I'm being pushy

MagmarFire

I've been a bit...er... I dunno. Someone didn't stuff me into a bag to do it yet. >.>

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

HylianHero92

Mysterious F.

You really should only make posts that are relevant to the topic, yu know.

How about we all stop making post asking them if they're done yet? When they're done, they will announce it, so there's no need to ask.

Keaton

Whocares, I hope you realize your post was just as irrelevant to the topic on hand as his was.  The mods are mods so that they can moderate.  Rent-a-modding is discouraged for a reason.

But yes, please allow more downtime for the clan system.  I am sure you have a life or something to attend to in the meantime.

DW

Quote from: Davy Jones on December 01, 2008, 08:18:33 AM
Rent-a-modding is discouraged for a reason.

Wages suck, no dental.

Anyways, me and ZV do have some questions ready. They suck, but they're there and will be replaced with better ones. Eventually.
­

Keaton

Hi no Seijin has taken over for JQ as the other leader of the Darknut Clan.

HylianHero92

Hurray!!!!!!!!!! (take no offense JQ or TW)

Darth Wyndisis

I'm glad you're happy, but please, try to make your posts more meaningful.  If what you are posting doesn't contribute to the discussion it is sometimes better to not post it.

HylianHero92

Oh, sorry.

So HnS, Guess I've got to bother you for questions now. Are they done yet?!

Hi no Seijin

TW has yet to get on AIM at the same time as me since I have been promoted.  I promise that as soon as he gets on, I will discuss the questions with him.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!