News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Clan Central

Started by darkphantomime, November 18, 2008, 07:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphantomime

How's it going guys? Any of you working on your questions yet? I've got one of mine, and twilight wolf is being lazy.

MagmarFire

DW and I are a bit lazy, too. We haven't discussed much yet. *whistles*

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Twilight Wolf

I am working on questions, you know. Thing is, though, they're tough to come up with, especially if they need to be on the caliber of yours, JQ.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

darkphantomime

You guys should totally use your respective boards to figure this stuff out,after all, no one else can see the boards except us until we get through with the clan stuff and inviting.

Hi no Seijin

So, I'm not supposed to be able to see this then?

Is Wyndisis even on often enough for you to discuss clan matters with him, Mags?
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Twilight Wolf

No, it's just the individual clan boards. This is a public board so far.

Don't worry, HNS.

Hi no Seijin

Aw.  I was hoping to be put on Santa's naughty list. T_T
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Twilight Wolf

But then you wouldn't get any presents!

We should probably cut back on the spam, now, just in case this board is treated like "General Discussion."

MagmarFire

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on November 18, 2008, 07:20:28 PMIs Wyndisis even on often enough for you to discuss clan matters with him, Mags?

I dunno. PMs should help out with that...when I feel up to sending one, that is. Darn you, laziness! D:

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

I wrote the intro for our clan, so DJ kind of put the pressure on Shika for the questions- however, if he wants me to do that too, I will. He is the leader after all >.>

(like how I'm screwing with his mind here?)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

HylianHero92

Will the questions be about Zelda? How will you stop people from Googling the answer?

darkphantomime

Yeah they'll definitely be about Zelda. Of course, there's no way to prevent people from googling the answer. We're Just hoping you actually play fair.

DW

Or we'll ask opiniated questions that you can't find in an e-textbook.
­

Zelda Veteran

Davy Jones suggested open ended questions.
I'm not against that idea.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Keaton

Yes, please make the open-ended so that people don't just cheat by using google.

Also, to let you know, this board (but not the clans themselves) do count in terms of increasing post count.