News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Clan ideas

Started by Zelda Veteran, November 19, 2008, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda Veteran

So if we're going this far to change the forums drastically, I figure we should beat the hell outta this horse as long as we ride it. So we should implement some interesting twists to this thing no?

Anyone have any ideas?

The only thing I can think of at the moment is clan battles, and thats (lets face it) a little cliche. If we did, it'd have to be a very simple battle system, but we'll leave that alone for now.

I'm scraping at nothing here, somebody throw a nice idea out there.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

darkphantomime

I'm scraping at nothing to. The only thing I can think of is that its a creative idea to attract people... let's focus on that perspective.

Hi no Seijin

If you want clan battles, you better implement a stat system.  Otherwise, we're going to have people *coughBEEPcough* constantly using dei ex machina.

mod edit: We don't want to start anything now...

>.>
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

cacturnerules

Well, I think it would be cool to have like, a clan flag, or a symbol or something along those lines, to put in your sig. Then, people will know what clan you're in, and you'll show your wizzrobe/armos/darknut pride!

MagmarFire

I like that idea. Good thinking!

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Gamefreak

I'm looking around on the internet for custom symbols (besides stars) to show clan support.  Here's an idea for Wizzrobes.

Armos:

Does Desert Colossus not support .gif files in images?

Zelda Veteran

That Wizzrobe is 1337 dude.
=D

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Mysterious F.

A reward system, perhaps? Like you get stuff or authority for good behavior and helping out and stuff.

HylianHero92

Can this be the Darknut Clan's Banner?

Oh pretty please?!

Hi no Seijin

Can we get a TWW or TMC Darknut for the banner?  They look cooler, at least to me.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

cacturnerules

HylianHero92

Quote from: FishyRules on November 20, 2008, 07:35:29 PM
why not both? :)
Because they're the exact same thing. ;)

Is this one alright?

Hi no Seijin

Nice.

Well, we could use both banners, and Darknut Clan members can choose the banners based on their own personal preferences.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

cacturnerules

Quote from: HylianHero92 on November 20, 2008, 07:43:21 PM

Because they're the exact same thing.

No, I mean the one you originally had and one from TWW or TMC.

see how your old one and new one are different?

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on November 20, 2008, 07:46:23 PM

Well, we could use different banners, and Clan members can choose the banners based on their own personal preferences.

i like that idea.

HylianHero92

Now all we have to do is see who makes the Darknut Clan.