News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Spirit Tracks Speculation

Started by Uximadesk, March 25, 2009, 07:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uximadesk

This means no complains and no flaming against poor Miyamoto-SAMA. This is purely timeline and plot speculation based on what we have seen in the teasers so far.

Be aware that this topic might and WILL contain WW and PH spoilers, so read under your own risk.

Also, err, maybe I'm being too pushy, but a gmod could change the description of this section, please?
Anyway, hmm, train... new outfit... new partner... full time Zelda(not in Tetra form)... same graphics...

What could all this mean?
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Keaton

This belongs in the, ah, Storyline section, so pick a new name for it and then I shall move it.

The Glamour Nazi

This could be a short time (50 years maybe?) after discovering New hyrule, then again maybe upon discovering New hyrule they built tracks all over the land to get to the new areas, but that must have been some quick building so the first one is the one I'm going with.
they've established a hold but are still not fully settled.

TP Zelda

Maybe they find a Hyrule after sailing the sea?

EDIT:
Maybe it's TWW but with no water?

The Glamour Nazi

Yeah, like i said maybe after they find the new hyrule.

TP Zelda

And to add to what I was saying:

and maybe they're using trains to get places faster since there's such a big gap between islands.

Uximadesk

I would have never thought of that, and it is a good theory...
Oh, and what could that Armos guy be, could he be like a slave or something?
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~

TP Zelda

In TWW you were able to control Armos's.

Uximadesk

Yes, but I'm sure it's slightly different than this one. This one seems to like Link.
Amd the complexity of some Hylian structures makes me think that they are already settled there.
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~

TP Zelda

Oh?
I guess I need to watch the trailer again.

EDIT:
Ok, so I've re-watched the trailer. But I've noticed something:
Doesn't the Hyrule castle at 1:38 look strangely alike the one in TWW?

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: TP Zelda on March 26, 2009, 03:08:56 PM
And to add to what I was saying:

and maybe they're using trains to get places faster since there's such a big gap between islands.
wat

It's unfeasible to build train tracks across large sections of oceans.  Why do you think there isn't a bridge connecting North America with Europe?

This may be a TWW and PH sequel, but it doesn't look like water is going to play a large role this time around.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Uximadesk

Exactly, TPZ says that maybe water in Hyrule could be gone, so, instead of using boats, they built tracks.
On another note, if it is the same Zelda, why would she be in full Zelda form instead of Tetra?
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~

TP Zelda

Who knows, maybe that's later in the game?
Maybe she's Tetra but then she decides to be Zelda.
:o
i DUNNO.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Rorschach Mikaudes on March 27, 2009, 06:32:10 PM
Exactly, TPZ says that maybe water in Hyrule could be gone, so, instead of using boats, they built tracks.
An important feature of islands is the fact that an island is land surrounded on all sides by water.  As she used the phrase "big gap between islands," I assumed that she thought Spirit Tracks takes place on an ocean.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

The Glamour Nazi

The fact that the water is gone might mean a long time in the future or they found a large Island for new Hyrule and this is a Link and zelda generation later.