News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Which ones the best, hmmmmm ?

Started by Incognito, April 14, 2005, 01:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incognito

Hi everyone. How you doing?

This question has always bugged me, which oracle is the best game. Hmmmmmm?

I personly like both of them, so i have decided to live it up to you fellow gamers to decide for yourselfs which is the best out of  the two games.

(so start posting your thougths)

Master Goron

Hey, I am doing pretty good, tired, but good. How are you?

As for me, I preferred Seasons to ages for a couple of reasons.

1) I thought the Season changes were a lot better than the ones in Ages. Plus, I liked the Rod way better than the harp, which was too limiting.

2) Subrosians!!! They are quite possibly my fav. Zelda race. And they are much cooler than the Tokay, which I've always believed to be a land-based rip-off of the Zora.

So yeah, that's al I can think of right now, but Seasons was definately better.

marth_of_termina

I would have to say seasons. I dont know why but seasons was a lot better. Ages was ok, but it was kind of dumb. Seasons had a cooler story line.

Jack

I prefered Seasons as well. I didn't like how much... darker(?)... Ages was. Seasons was all around a funner experience.

Darth Wyndisis

I liked Seasons the best, but it is the only Oracle game I played. :)  

Impa

Yup. Season is the best....It doesn't make me want to toss the GBA across the room....as much...lol...It was cooler.... ;D(Gosh I love this smilie)

Cyclos

YES!!  That's what i'm sating, Impa.  Ages was just plain frustrating.  Season was way funner, had better characters, and the dancing Subrosians was wayyyy cooler than dancing Gorons who always ask if they are a good dancer  >:(

Impa

Evilllllll....dancing Gorons evilllll.... >:(

gorjak

I preffered Seasons.It had a better storyline,and is--ahem--way less darker(darker as in,more freaky stuff and ghastly music),plus the Noble Sword was easier to obtain.I already have the Master Sword,though,so screw that.Plus,the secrets,for me,are a bit more beneficial.

Evilslayer

Ages had more story in it, while Seasons was more straight forwards, so how its storyline can be better is beyond me. ::)

Anyway, I can't seem to get Dimitri in Seasons, the dungeons in Ages are more challenging, there are more new bosses in Ages and Ages has a better storyline, so I prefer Ages.

Cyclos

After the second dungeon in Seasons (or thje first time you go there) do the Subrosian dance until you get a flute.  It will turn into Dimitri's flute.  He's in Spool Swamp getting attacked by moblins.

wolf demon

Seasons is the best!Moosh is so CUTE! ;D I love everything about Sesons.I have played almost all of the zelda games and this one is one of the best!

Malons

I don't know actually...

I preferred the Subrosian's presented to us in OoS... though I liked the difficulty and darkness of OoA... yes I prefer Onyx of Veran...

I'll just say OoA... trying to be a minority here ^_^ Always voting for the underdog... because he was an awesome super hero! <<;;

MagmarFire

lol! Good one! ;D

Unfortunately for me, I have neither OoA nor OoS. :'(

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Dream Illusionist

I really can't say :P

In terms of storyline, Ages is quite better than Seasons, the former having a deep storyline of Ralph and Veran, whom posessed Nayru, trying to build the Black Tower, and the latter with almost no storyline. Just go get the Essences and defeat Onox.

In terms of lands to explore, they're quite tied. Ages has the past and present version of Labrynna, and Seasons, Holodrum and Subrosia. Subrosia may be smaller, but is quite different from Holodrum, whilst present and past Labrynna have less changes.

In terms of interesting (so to say), Seasons beats Ages, as in the latter, you use the special item to travel between the 'worlds', and the former, you use it, not to travel between them, but to change the look of the map, being able to morph and unravel secrets. The characters are also a lot more interesting in Seasons than in Ages. (Subrosians are so cool)

So... I really can't decide. :P