News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

where did link get a train? (PH spoilers)

Started by ZeldaFreak, April 09, 2009, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFreak

where did link get a train? I think he built it himself. I'm serious. He probably used his knowlage of linebeck's steam-powered ship to build a steam-powered train. It makes sense right? Its kinda like how you learn something in a dream, and it actually can be applied to real life; *spoiler* **Link learned about steam power in an alternate world, (in PH) and when he got back, he probably discovered that steam engines could work in his world as well. or maybe linebeck built it. he got out of the alternate world too, right?** *end spoiler*  ::)
I know, this theory is unlikely, but it is a theory and the theories board hasnt had anything new for a while it seems... well we'll find out if this theory is right or not when ST comes out. ;)

HylianHero92

I do believe he's part of some sort of delivery service (remember he gave the letter to Zelda). And don't forget, this may not be a sequel to PH. I predict Link will start off as a delivery guy then have to become a hero, TP style (common farm boy becomes world's savior).

ZeldaFreak

I dont think its a sequel either, but maybe next in the timeline. :)

JoeLink

I do not believe it is a sequel to PH or the next game in the timeline. Because in TWW, Hyrule gets flooded, and ST is shown on a vast land, Hyrule no doubt. And for those of you who believe in a "New Hyrule", think about this: The words of Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule: "Ah....But child....that land....will 'not' be Hyrule. IT WILL BE YOUR LAND."

Hi no Seijin

It will be their land that, admittedly, isn't Hyrule, so they're free to call it New Hyrule if they want to.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

JoeLink

Ummmmmmmmmm....NO. The king SPECIFICALLY said that that land would NOT be Hyrule. So if they named it Hyrule they would've just completely disregarded the king's last words.

The Glamour Nazi

No...

He was just saying that it won't be old Hyrule.

Anyone can name anything they want.

Maybe they named it that in memory of Old Hyrule.

JoeLink

:o

*headdesk*

Can't you read! The king's exact last words were for the land to NOT be Hyrule, that it would be their land, not Hyrule, not New Hyrule, but something else!!!

Do you honestly think Tetra would disobey the last words of the king of Hyrule? 8)

Twilight Wolf

England is in Europe. New England is part of the east coast of the United States. Not the same land by any means, even if they have a similar name. I think the same applies here.
What, you expect me to say something witty?

TP Zelda

You defending your OWN theory and not listening to any one others opinions or theories.. That's sad.
It's a THEORY!!!!! That doesn't mean it's right. Theories mean that it's possible, but we're not certain.

Like, Termina being flooded. That's a theory, it doesn't mean we're right.

Maybe you should think a little instead of just repeating what you're saying. Try listneing a little to others, too. It's not just about you.

Sorry if I came off rude.  :)

JoeLink

Saying theres a "New" Hyrule is like saying theres a "New" Triforce, or a "New" Sacred Realm. It just doesn't make sense. ???

HylianHero92

He's right guys. New York doesn't make any sense either!

[/sarcasm]

Uximadesk

Quote from: JoeLink on May 08, 2009, 10:12:20 PM
Saying theres a "New" Hyrule is like saying theres a "New" Triforce, or a "New" Sacred Realm. It just doesn't make sense. ???
You know, I've never heard of a New Big Ben or even a New Queen...
For that matter, people don't eat New Tacos on New Mexico.
Just making a point.
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Keaton

I'm fairly sure that Daphnes was referring to the concept that was Hyrule in terms of its monarchy and policies (the things that made it weak and corrupt as it was), rather than just the name.  Calling it New Hyrule was, in a sense, saying that it was not Hyrule-- that it was better, different, etc.

xarlote