News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Oh god what does this even mean

Started by Keaton, March 24, 2009, 04:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pea-Tear Griffin

Okay, I'm not saying he's not a Sheikah, but I'm still not saying he's not Twili either.

IMO, he is a person from the twilight realm. Things just point myself in a different approach. Like, his red hair (commonly known to be Gerudo color) makes me think that he's part Gerudo. Plus with how he seems shady and sneaky (which can also go for Shiekah's) adds to that. But if you look on Zant's robes from TP you see the Gerudo pattern hinting that they might be related. Not to mention Midna mentions that the twili use to be a race of thieves. Oh and also Zant's and other twili have yellow eyes.

I didn't forget about Sheikah's because the eye that tends to be linked to them also appear in the Twilight realm in fact on the Fused Shadows (normally behind where Midna's ponytail is) the only difference between them is that the eye is smaller and missing the 3 triangle eyebrow. Plus with the Shiekah's being the protectors of the Shadow temple they have to have some link to shadows. I believe that they made the masks because they have they strong magic. Plus the eye color of Midna helps me with this.

That seems very long just to state why I think he's a Twili, but if you put his use of magic (again darn spawning piano), his red eyes , his rage and hair color of a Gerudo, along with being able to just kinda appear out of nowhere, or spawn you back to him before you run out of days. I just have to think such.
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

The Glamour Nazi

I doubt he'll be Twili because "Twili" were probably not even thought up at the time. So i doubt that for Meta-game reasons.

Pea-Tear Griffin

Still fits with his description... Not saying he is just saying what I believe.
Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

MagmarFire

Quote from: TP Zelda on March 24, 2010, 08:51:25 PM
And Magz...
Yeahh, but like, if he had control over time, then wouldn't he know how much time Link has left anyway?
I dunno.
But also, why is it that when you play the Song of Time that time goes back to the first day?
I mean like I know it's the Song of TIME, but like, why does it do that?

He probably would, but I don't really have a good reason to assume that he does have time control, especially since Link shows that ability more prominently than anyone else in the game.

As for your second question...eh, ask the Goddess of Time. She was the credit for the aid, after all. XD

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт