News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Indiana Link

Started by HylianHero92, June 03, 2009, 06:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HylianHero92

Link got a Indiana Jones Whip!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj5DHUtIUWQ

It's near the end.

Hi no Seijin

That's awesome.

Of course, the rope in PH was more or less the same thing, but a whip is so much cooler.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

DW

I love how fake the trees are.
­

MagmarFire

It's about time he had one of those. :P

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Uximadesk

I was actually going to suggest a whip in the Invent-a-Weapon topic, but I thought the concept was to far fetched. Shame on me.

EDIT: so now Indiana Link is becoming the new meme, isn't he?
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

genroxbro

Hello i have create some single pages which are uncategorized articles, now i would like to link to these pages from within other pages of the site.

what i would like to know is how i get the url and for the single page to link to?

any ideas?

thanks

xarlote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо