News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

How to got Biggoron Sword

Started by Gialan, May 03, 2005, 07:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gialan

I have seen this sword in my Walkthough.But I don't khow how to got that.Do you got it ?

Red_Fury

Since I dont know which of the Oracle games you are playing I'll the guide for both.

Ages:Talk to the goron in the normally abandoned cave high up Rolling Ridge. Talk to Biggoron after giving him the lava soup and give him the password to get the Biggoron Sword.

Seasons: Talk to the red goron in the Goron mountains, he appears after you give the biggoron the lava soup. He gives you a password, give this password to the Goron elder at the Goron shooting gallery and play the game. If you score a certain number of points you will receive the Biggoron Sword.

Gialan

Where the red goron give the password ? I've just found the red goron give me the ring box L-2 in seasons ?

Darmani

Quote from: Gialan on May 09, 2005, 04:58:02 AM
Where the red goron give the password ? I've just found the red goron give me the ring box L-2 in seasons ?
tell this to farore in seasons i dont know the one for ages - ) F {triangle} n

Gamefreak

Yeah, the Biggoron Sword's only drawback is that it's slow and takes up two spaces.  But it's pretty strong.

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт