News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

New Zelda Art Released!

Started by HylianHero92, June 05, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DW

If she becomes the Master Sword, this would put this in the front of the timeline, wouldn't it...?
­

MagmarFire

That would depend on how it's carried out. If she's used to create the Master Sword, then probably. If she appears to Link from the Master Sword itself, completely unknown as to why, then likely not.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

TP Zelda

Quote from: HackerHero92 on June 05, 2009, 01:05:29 PM
They've released the forbidden Concept Art!

Discuss!  ;D

Wait how come I never heard about this sooner?!

The Glamour Nazi

I wouldn't place this at the front of the timeline even if she turned into the Master sword. Link has a hat. MC Link didn't. There is nothing saying the 4Sword didn't come before the Master Sword.

Ganon isn't mentioned once in MC if i remember correctly.

So this might be the Link (Pun=bad) between MC and OoT

DW

It would definitely be before any games with the master sword, most likely. What I wonder is why she would stay in sword form for such a long time afterwards.
­

TP Zelda

Has anyone noticed that besides the Master Sword she looks sorta like Vaati?  ::)

Probably has no connection whatsoever but I just thought I'd point it out.  :P

Uximadesk

I love the OA. What I do wonder about is how this will fit with the new gameplay.
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Darth Wyndisis

We know that the Master Sword looks slightly different in ALttP than it does in OoT, WW, and TP.  I suppose it is possible that the Master Sword was destroyed at some point, releasing its "spirit," which would then have to re-inhabit a newly created Master Sword, among other things.

TP Zelda

All I want is more art, screenshots, and tailers XP

EDIT: Wait if this is teh sequel to TP, then, maybe, if Link tries to fix the Mirror in TP maybe he fixes it and it leads him to a different world way back in time or maybe he's sucked into a different realm or somehting XD

EDIT#2: But Shigeru did say it was set in a different era...

HylianHero92

Quote from: TP Zelda on June 08, 2009, 12:20:28 AM

You didn't go on the internet for a day?  ;)

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Pokemon Professor Roy on June 08, 2009, 02:30:11 PM
I wouldn't place this at the front of the timeline .... Link has a hat. MC Link didn't.
Why does everyone think that the absence of a hat is concrete proof that TMC takes place before OoT?  My dad wears bandanas when he's out working in the yard; however, I don't.  By this logic, I should be wearing a bandana when I'm doing yardwork because my dad does.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Fishalicious

Well, in the legends, Link doesn't wear a hat either. It's not just the TMC link, it's the ancient hero...

castor wilds could have dried up and turned into the gerudo desert, the minish forest is magical- like the kokiri, a magical race who preceded the oocoo in living in the heavens?

It's all just speculation but I think that TMC came first. The Light Force could have evolved into the triforce after the events in TMC because having all that power together was disastrous and now it is balanced.

Also, I never would have thought the master sword to be pigeon-toed.

TP Zelda

Quote from: HackerHero92 on June 09, 2009, 02:13:37 AM
Quote from: TP Zelda on June 08, 2009, 12:20:28 AM

You didn't go on the internet for a day?  ;)

Well someone could have called me.  :'(
But oh wellz.

I need more.

DW

Quote from: Darth Wyndisis on June 08, 2009, 06:26:43 PM
We know that the Master Sword looks slightly different in ALttP than it does in OoT, WW, and TP.  I suppose it is possible that the Master Sword was destroyed at some point, releasing its "spirit," which would then have to re-inhabit a newly created Master Sword, among other things.

Very, very likely. So perhaps she is just the Evil's Bane part...but then this draws questions as to how the sword is 'restored' in WW...
­

TP Zelda

Quote from: Shika on June 10, 2009, 03:29:29 PM
Quote from: Darth Wyndisis on June 08, 2009, 06:26:43 PM

Very, very likely. So perhaps she is just the Evil's Bane part...but then this draws questions as to how the sword is 'restored' in WW...

It might depend on what timeline this game is on.