News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Do you own any Zelda merchandise?

Started by Fishalicious, June 09, 2009, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishalicious

Shirts, belt buckles, wallets, plush etc... what do you have?!

Me, I have three or four zelda shirts (I'm wearing one right now :3) and a wristband... obviously, the games, and a Vaati/Link/Molemitts (best item don't lie to yourself) phone strap. I was going to buy a TWW Link plush but I forgot to pick one up at the convention I was at D:

MagmarFire

Funny that you mentioned Zelda shirts; I'm wearing one myself. :P

I have another one in my closet somewhere, a TP skin for my GameCube, PJs, and maybe something else... It could just be those four things.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Keaton

I have a Zelda T-Shirt, Zelda wristband (I think I still have it somewhere...), I own a wall hanging of Majora's Mask and a clay Ocarina of Time (from an old old old Nintendo Power ad, yeya)...

Wow.  I'm pathetic.

The Glamour Nazi

I have two Zelda shirts (I TOO am wearing one), a hoodie, four wristbands, all the games, several little keychain things (don't make me count them all please) all four colors of link plushies, a Vaati plushie, and a Zelda plushie.

I reenact the ending of 4s and 4S+

Edit: Oh yeah, two wall stickers, 6 posters, a DS lite (Waiting for spec edition Zelda DS-i before I buy one), and phone background.

I made Nintendo rich with all my Merch :P

Hi no Seijin

I used to have a shirt, but I have no clue where it went.

It's weird; while everyone else loses socks, I lose shirts.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Uximadesk

I have belt buckle with the logo. Also, I have a backpack with the logo and the map from the first game as a background in shades of gray (i love it)
~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

The Glamour Nazi

Oh yeah, I also have a wallet an belt buckle. I got them at hot topic. :P

I have waaay too much.

DW

I have a shirt.

Other than the games, that's it.
­

HylianHero92

I really want a Zelda shirt!  ;)

Anyways, I have a WW Link plushie I picked up at Nintendo World (NYC), some papercrafts I made, an Ocarina of Time, Hylian Shield, and a Master Sword. Oh, and a hat;)

The Glamour Nazi

Dude they have like 200 shirts at Hot Topic.

"My favorite is the 10 things I learned playing Zelda" and "Don't make me go Zelda on you" with all the important OoT Items around it.

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting