News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Webcomics

Started by Uximadesk, June 26, 2009, 12:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uximadesk

OK, I'll admit it, I've become obsesed over webcomics, I just enjoy watching them, if you have any you like, post it here.

Se far I know and like these:

www.awkwardzombie.com

www.sisterclaire.com

www.sorethumbs.keenspot.com (PG-15 or something)

www.rockpapercynic.com/index.php

www.eeriecuties.com (PG-13)

*coughstickycough*

~*Wizzrobe Clan*~
IMMA CHANGIN MAH SIGNATURE

Keaton

none of the comics I link to are for kids.  Just sayin'.

www.explosm.net/comics (cyanide and happiness)

www.xkcd.com (XKCD)

just for starters.

Commodore Axilon

These are some cool webcomics with the Commodore Seal of Approval! Most of them probably have some strong language, and...uh...adult themes???, unless otherwise noted.

Achewood
Nedroid (Cool for all ages!)
Rumblo
Hark! A Vagrant
Penny Arcade
Lucid TV
Dinosaur Comics (Usually pretty safe)
Gunnerkrigg Court (PG at most)
Pictures for Sad Children
Wonderella
Jerkcity (Not even remotely for kids, what were you thinking?)

I'll add some more if they come to me.

Keaton

Deku

I've been reading Great.

I have to admit, I really really like it, and after a little while of being enthralled with it, I felt that I should stop being selfish already and share it with TDC.

Hi no Seijin

Why isn't El Goonish Shive on here?  I'd say it's PG-13 material mostly.  Warning:  if gender-bending isn't your thing, this comic has a lot of that going on, especially at the beginning.  Speaking of the beginning, start reading from there; EGS is one continuous story.  Updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Quote from: Hi no Seijin on May 23, 2010, 07:45:55 PM
Why isn't El Goonish Shive on here?  I'd say it's PG-13 material mostly.  Warning:  if gender-bending isn't your thing, this comic has a lot of that going on, especially at the beginning.  Speaking of the beginning, start reading from there; EGS is one continuous story.  Updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

And sometimes it goes into Cerebus Syndrome Mode at a few points, but there are definitely breaks in funny afterward. That's what makes it so awesome.

And there's Brawl in the Family, as I'm sure many of you are aware of, but I didn't see it on here. Absolutely safe for work, if you haven't heard of it.

Bug is also great, but slightly more mature at a few points. Language sometimes.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

I just found Ginger's Bread.  Good art, good story.  PG-13 for occasional language.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Pixie

I've been reading a lot of Cyanide & Happiness (mentioned above) and The Oatmeal.

Yep.

Hi no Seijin

I've got a few more to throw out here.

Ansem Retort  Warning: Rated R for Dead Baby Comedy.  Most definitely NSFW.  Irregular updates.

Zeldanime, which remakes the original Legend of Zelda cartoon.  The comic updates are irregular, but they also post Zelda news, extra artwork, and, hopefully once they get it fixed, polls.

Here's a new comic called FanFyria.  Updates Mondays and Thursdays.

Here's one that's relatively new: Supernormal Step, which I would give a PG-13 warning.  Updates Mondays and Thursdays.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting