News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Which final boss was the hardest? (poll)

Started by greatness1993, July 01, 2009, 03:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Final Boss was the hardest?

Ganondorf(twilight princess)
0 (0%)
Ganondorf(OoT)
0 (0%)
Vaati
5 (41.7%)
Gannon(Link to the Past)
4 (33.3%)
Majora
1 (8.3%)
Gannon (original Zelda)
2 (16.7%)
Ganondorf(Windwaker)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

greatness1993

It's a pretty lame poll but I was just wondering because I never found any hard except at first vaati from minish cap then they were all easy... What about you guys?
Http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=30582 get free stuff and help me out people!
Great ptc site referral:
Http://jillsclickcorner.com/members/register.php?ref=Greatone1993
Please! I need a few referrals for both! Help me out if you want to

Hi no Seijin

Never faught the last two.  Of the others, not sure.

And this thread is for General Zelda.  Gamecube and Wii Zelda is specifically for TWW, TP, and future Zelda games coming out on the Wii.  Just so you know.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

For me, it's probably the original's Ganon. Darn Silver Arrows don't seem to be working. >_<

And the poll has been GANNON-BANNED.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

Oh, hey, you're right, Mags.

"Gannon" is not acceptable when applied to ALttP.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Vaati

I say Vaati. Namely his second form. Whenever I'd get my sword all charged up and ready to go with my clones, Vaati'd always make those stupid spikey rocks fall and make me lose my clones!!!  >:(

Ganondorf in TP is easy once you know how to beat him.
Ganon in OoT is easy, only Ganondorf is a little hard.                 
Gannon for ALttP, I've never beaten it.
Majora super easy because I have the Fierce Deity's Mask.    
Gannon in original Zelda, I don't even own the original Zelda.    
Ganondorf in WW, only his snake for in Puppet Ganon was hard. Otherwise, easy peasy lemon squeezey.

Mysterious F.

LttP Ganon for sure. Majora's Mask was also pretty tough without the Fierce Deity Mask.

Keaton

Quote from: Whocares on August 18, 2009, 10:19:40 AM
LttP Ganon for sure. Majora's Mask was also pretty tough without the Fierce Deity Mask.

Haha, I guess it could be tough at times.  With the exception of one single attack Majora's Wrath makes, though, if you had your shield up you could not get hurt.  At all.

Pale Dim

I would have to admit, Vaati from Four Swords Adventures was pretty difficult.

I was goin to sat OoT Ganondorf, due to the lack of targeting.

3308-7723-6389

Mysterious F.

Quote from: Davy Jones on August 19, 2009, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: Whocares on August 18, 2009, 10:19:40 AM

Haha, I guess it could be tough at times.  With the exception of one single attack Majora's Wrath makes, though, if you had your shield up you could not get hurt.  At all.

I rarely use the shield unless I have to. Couldn't say why, really.

Pale Dim

The easiest boss, however, would be TP Ganondorf. Way to simple. But it was epic.

3308-7723-6389

Darth Wyndisis

I think Majora was the hardest boss I fought.  Keep in mind the only games I have beaten are OoT, MM, WW, and TP, which is pretty sad.

Pale Dim

3308-7723-6389

HylianHero92

Quote from: 2nd Lieutenant Jean Havoc on August 27, 2009, 10:42:36 AM
The easiest boss, however, would be TP Ganondorf. Way to simple. But it was epic.

It's much harder and fun if you don't use the chances and look for openings yourself. That's what I do.

Pale Dim

Yeah. But, with todays technology, if they try to redo something like that, give Ganondorf his own sword! And I don't mean the two WW samuri lookalikes, or the shiny blades from OoT. I mean like the one he had for that trailer before WW was announced! Also, to anyone who has played Force Unleashed for the Wii, the battle should have the same mechanics as that: 70% of all attacks are blocked, and after a while of chiseling the health of the opponent to a small enough number, the option to pull off a combo should be given, and then that leads to an interactive cutscene that will either cut-off and restart the battle from a certain point if messed up, or, if performed perfectly, will lead to the fall of the opponent and the end of the battle. Thats how it should be. Then again, if you look at it, Force unleashed runs on kinda the same style as Zelda.

3308-7723-6389

xarlote