News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

PH Review

Started by MasterKeyX, December 18, 2009, 12:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterKeyX

I just got back recently, so I never had a chance to discuss this game with you guys!

I played and beat phantom hourglass not too long ago, and for a handheld Zelda game, I've gotta say, it was a major disappointment. In comparison to TWW, it was just... not as fun. The sailing system was a boar, the warping thing was so difficult to use, and it was too easy!

I dunno guys. I just found it to be a let down. Granted, it had a lot to live up to with the Minish Cap and the oracle games of the past, but alas. I was a tad upset.

Let's hope Spirit Tracks proves to be a true classic in the franchise. It's been a long time since a Zelda was released, and I hear it's shattering expectations left and right.

RIP my LeafGreen team: 2005-2010

HylianHero92

Quote from: MasterKeyTheWiz on December 18, 2009, 12:01:52 PM
I just got back recently, so I never had a chance to discuss this game with you guys!

I played and beat phantom hourglass not too long ago, and for a handheld Zelda game, I've gotta say, it was a major disappointment. In comparison to TWW, it was just... not as fun. The sailing system was a boar, the warping thing was so difficult to use, and it was too easy!

I dunno guys. I just found it to be a let down. Granted, it had a lot to live up to with the Minish Cap and the oracle games of the past, but alas. I was a tad upset.

I agree with every aspect. Also, the Temple of the Ocean King was an enormous pain and I am so happy they fixed it in ST.

Quote from: MasterKeyTheWiz on December 18, 2009, 12:01:52 PM
Let's hope Spirit Tracks proves to be a true classic in the franchise. It's been a long time since a Zelda was released, and I hear it's shattering expectations left and right.

I have purchased, played, and (after many long hours working on it) beat it. If it does not fall under the category of classic, somebody on these forums will be very upset with the copious amounts of spam in their inbox tomorrow morning.  :-[

In fact, I'll go write a review or it now.  ;)

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting