News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Post here!

Started by Darth Wyndisis, May 07, 2010, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

...Any progress on that front, ZV? :D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

I had a one on one with him.
We're cool now.

He's not such a bad guy- I think this is literally what happened:

He's been a jerk all his life to everyone he's met. I think when he got here to Denny's, he spent his first day like he normally does. But then realized that this was his chance to start new, because nobody here knew him. He's been a nice guy ever since. Weird.

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Keaton

Nice!  Glad that situation resolved itself :)

MagmarFire

Excellent, indeed! :D

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Zelda Veteran

So according to some internet hype, Earthbound is coming to the states. I'm pretty excited  :)

My real Poison team in BW2. They all have perfect natures and EV's. I went the extra distance and bred the right IV's into them. Come at me bro.

Mysterious F.

We're going to discuss Caligula in my history class on Friday. I am so excited.

Keaton

Darth Wyndisis

haha This game is fun.

Mysterious F.

That game is amazing.

Darth Wyndisis

The best combination of weapons that I found is the zampogna and the flambeau.  Make everyone fight each other and set them all on fire.

Zelda Veteran

OMG, I can't believe you dug that game up XD
My cousin and I stayed up all night playing that a few years back. I missed it.

Darth Wyndisis

I was playing that Corporation Inc. game on that website yesterday.  God, that game is addictive, not to mention time consuming.

Zelda Veteran

So according to Sakurai, we're going to get our first look at what Smash Bros 4 has in store for us next month at E3.
I heard that most channels however, won't be broadcasting E3. Anyone know a channel?

Keaton

G4TV usually airs E3.  If not... it's available for streaming via interbutts.

Zelda Veteran

Quote from: Keaton on May 14, 2013, 12:45:37 AM
G4TV usually airs E3.  If not... it's available for streaming via interbutts.
I thought G4 was getting terminated by NBC Universal.