News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Today I learned...

Started by Deku, November 30, 2010, 04:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kowan-tan

Today I learned.. You could give dried fruit as a Christmas present(ยด・_・` ) thanks alot

The Glamour Nazi

Today I learned the man the voices Kamina voices Heracross, Mew, Mewtwo, and Meganium in the Pokemon TV show.

Meganium is not the greatest starter you've ever seen.

Deku

Quote from: Shoe-sama on December 24, 2010, 12:01:19 PM
Today I learned the man the voices Kamina voices Heracross, Mew, Mewtwo, and Meganium in the Pokemon TV show.

I was surprised to find out that the dude who voices Guy Sensei also voices Itachi.

lol

Today I learned that Jewish people get 8 days of presents (but that they're normally terrible presents).

The Glamour Nazi

Quote from: ZeldaVeteran on December 24, 2010, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: Shoe-sama on December 24, 2010, 12:01:19 PM

I was surprised to find out that the dude who voices Guy Sensei also voices Itachi.

lol

Today I learned that Jewish people get 8 days of presents (but that they're normally terrible presents).

lol driedles

Vaati

Today I learned my friend has a strong Canadian accent.

Hi no Seijin

Last Thursday, I learned that the libraries were closed that day...after walking an hour and a half to get there! DX
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

Pale Dim

Today I learned that Chrono Trigger had a one episode OVA series.

3308-7723-6389

Deku

Today I learned that you establish a relationship with someone who works somewhere, you can get special discounts and nifty privileges at the store
:)

Vaati

Today I learned that if you want to depart before it gets dark, you have to splash water on your sister to get her to wake up and get ready. (Seriously, she slept all day!)

Pale Dim

Today (actually, at like 3:00 this morning) I learned why you should cook pork completely.

3308-7723-6389

Vaati

Today I learned that any AP class sucks.

Pale Dim

Took you long enough to realize this?

3308-7723-6389

Vaati

Not really. I knew it would suck, I only was able to figure it out for myself this year.

Pale Dim

:-\
I learned that maybe I should get a download link set up before I send someone a message about a download.

3308-7723-6389

Vaati

Today I learned how to choreograph robots.