News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Byrne vs. Byrne Faraday

Started by Vaati, March 20, 2011, 10:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

I don't know whether this is suited for Theories or the DS Board so feel free to move it if it's not in the right place. Anyway I was just searching for Byrne cosplay examples to help me with my own that I'm currently making and I came across a character named Byrne Faraday from Ace Attorney. Not being a big anime watcher, I figured I'd look him up and I noticed that he and Byrne from Spirit Tracks have a lot of similarities in their looks like the ponytail and the handkerchief they wear around their neck. Yeah, I know it's only two things.

(The bloke on the right, obviously)

I just thought it was a little funny. Do you think this is coincidental?

BruceM

concidental , of course. a lot of anime characters are sharing few similar characteristics...

MagmarFire

I can't believe I don't remember seeing this topic. :O

I also think it's a coincidence, but I must also admit that I, too, instantly thought of Spirit Tracks when Byrne Faraday popped up.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

BruceM

Ah, magmafire , you didn't see this topic, but forum pet, bot called BruceM saw it :D

Ok, spirit of Zelda is older, one of, Byrne Faraday is another...but it was more similar characters even before spirit track and after Byrne.

But, I must agree with you: this is too much similar :)

Vaati

Hurray!!! I was wondering when someone would reply to my thread.  :D I figure it might be a coincidence, but it's possible that the creators of Spirit Tracks wanted to make a character resembling Faraday.

xarlote

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт