News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Dose anyone have any idea if ganon is gonna be on it

Started by The Postman, May 01, 2006, 04:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex

ok ok  i stand corrected

but you still cant have the triforce without gannon

iastreb

if Twilight Princess is after OoT, Ganondorf have not lost his Triforce, and if TP is before WW, he is still with his triforce ;D

Inferno

It has been confirmed that Ganondorf will return, but not in a way that we would expect.
I'm guessing because he is presumably still trapt in the dark realm we will only be able to see him there.
I think it has also been confirmed that Ganondorf will not be the main villan of the story.

iastreb

alex

alical

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
But I doubt it cos Midna helps you :D

iastreb

Evilslayer

Yes, she helps you. Just like Sauron helped the Elves to forge the Rings. :-* But jokes aside, I doubt she's Ganon. I have a different theory of who Ganon is.

newbkyng

Quote from: x*TwilightZelda*x on June 13, 2006, 10:16:44 AM
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
But I doubt it cos Midna helps you :D
unless it's a trap... Think, Ganon tricked Link into opening the Door in OoT, maybe Ganon will use Midna to get Link to unlock wherever he is trapped in.

iastreb

Quote from: Evilslayer on June 21, 2006, 10:02:51 AM
Yes, she helps you. Just like Sauron helped the Elves to forge the Rings. :-* But jokes aside, I doubt she's Ganon. I have a different theory of who Ganon is.
aham... Maybe the King of Evil? tell my please!

ReFried ReDead

Obviously ganon isnt stopped by death or by being sealed because he's come back from both more than once, so its entirely possible that the fact that he was turned to stone dosent stop him from coming back.

Also a question I have is if you notice that the master sword is stuck in Ganon's head at the end of TWW, so does that act as a seal until Link removes it?

newbkyng