News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Link the fairy Killer

Started by Kail, April 29, 2005, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kail

In ocorina of time you can kill navi. First find a FLAT area
it must be completely flat! then take navi out and charge up a spin atack. Do it quick or he will retreat and you will miss.

Evilslayer

Gialan

weienw

Mmyea, VG Cats is really something. You gotta love how they're all listed under respective video games, though.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=78

Missed one of the Zelda ones ^^.

Darth Wyndisis

Bwahahaha! Those were hilarious! ;D

zeldafreak1997

really why do the re_dead do that to link. i mean what was nintendo thinking ???

weienw

I think that the "drink life" thing is probably an old traditional baddie move... ^^. Piggybacking Link might just be a Miyamoto bonus though. XD

Archaic Sage

Powerpuff Girls moment! lol

:: now I feel old ::

zeldafreak1997

i hope TP doesnt have redead i hate the redead :'( :'( thre soo creepy and rong

bgrugby

They will most likely be in it, since just about every Zelda game from the original had skeletons or re-deads.

zeldafreak1997

WHY well i think well all no if you saw the trailer with the gost skeletons... im so unclear arent i :-\

joe

Rievault

Quote from: joe on July 05, 2005, 08:40:34 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spam is highly frowned upon. If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, please refrain from posting meaningless streams of letters. Neglection to comply with this rule may result in banning.

Jack

Quote from: joe on July 05, 2005, 08:40:34 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is the second "weee" I've had to delete of yours. Continue and you will get that third warning (and thus banned).

Hope I do not find another.