News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Link the fairy Killer

Started by Kail, April 29, 2005, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagmarFire

C'mon! I liked Navi! I didn't think that she was that annoying.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

medli

u liked navi?!
oh my.............

Darth Wyndisis

What was really bad was when there was some sort of glitch in my game and she told me the same thing every time.  She would stop me in the tracks and say "I wonder if Saria knows anything about the other Spiritual Stones," shortly after beating the fire temple or something.

TP Zelda

I KNOW WHAT TATLS BROTHER NAME IS! It's Teal. Oh. What flat spot do u got to to KILL Navi? I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN SE NAVI DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

medli

MagmarFire

TP Zelda, I don't know if killing Navi is possible. :-\

TP Zelda

I still want to see Navi getting killed. I didn't think Navi was that annoying unless she kept saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!

MagmarFire

Well, here's a piece of useless advice: turn the volume on the TV all the way down.

TP Zelda

Yeah but I like listening to the sound! And besides. I almost never listen to my pic when she wants me to listen to her.

Anju

That would be so funny if it hit her!I'm gonna try it.

saria..

LOL.
This is navi
Navi: look an ennemy you can use you sword and kill it.
But navi isnt as bad as tatl tatl is so freaking rude when it comes to help. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nabooru

Kail, I would just like to point out crap isn't always brown.

Mysterious F.

Anju

She'd be like,"Link,nooooooo!"

Mysterious F.

She'd be even more annoying than she is. She's only useful for L-Targeting.