News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

What is the most brutal self-imposed challenge you've ever done?

Started by Deku, August 06, 2011, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deku

I would normally come right out and say the Nuzlock Challenge...

But I still have flashbacks to the Master Quest 3-Heart challenge.
Morpha is a hell of a challenge when you only have three hearts.

Pale Dim

I'd say riding across the country was pretty brutal. Especially in the second ride in Nevada. Just a tip: Hot Gatorade does not taste good, nor does it help you.

3308-7723-6389

DW

­

The Glamour Nazi

My Long Distance Relationship.

Also, that reminds me ZV, I think I'm gonna play the Nuzlocke challenge in my SoulSilver version, since I just reset it. I'll chronicle it on my blog.

Deku

Quote from: Inigo Montoya on August 07, 2011, 11:55:36 AM
My Long Distance Relationship.

Also, that reminds me ZV, I think I'm gonna play the Nuzlocke challenge in my SoulSilver version, since I just reset it. I'll chronicle it on my blog.
Awesome! I was actually thinking about restarting my heart-gold for another Nuzlock challenge too. But then I got Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for like 15 bucks and its been eating up most of my time. ;)

Keaton

Hmm, that's a tough question.  The hardest self-imposed challenge I've ever done was probably the plasma cutter challenge, where you have to beat Dead Space on the hardest difficulty with only the starter weapon.  Of course, I had already run through the game once, so I had the best armor and all the upgrades for the weapon, but it was still a HUGE pain in the butt.

MagmarFire

For me, probably going through with the Cave of Ordeals Three-Heart Challenge.

Or playing as Aqua on Critical Mode in Birth by Sleep. *shudder*

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

The Glamour Nazi

Here is the link to my Nuzlocke Challenge run

It's an RP account too, but expect updates daily, at least one a day, with how my pokemon level and such.

I have tomorrow and the day after off, expect tons of updates.

Pale Dim

3308-7723-6389

MagmarFire

Quote from: Shikatache on August 06, 2011, 10:25:39 PM
I watched The Room several times.

How did I not notice this before? XDDDD

But yes, Havoc makes a valid point.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Mysterious F.

Hi no Seijin

For me, it'll be walking cross country and then swimming to Hawaii.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

xarlote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru