News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Favorite Morphing mask!!!

Started by The Postman, May 06, 2006, 10:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich one is your favorite

Deku Mask
0 (0%)
Goron Mask
0 (0%)
Zora Mask
6 (33.3%)
Fierce Deity Mask
12 (66.7%)
Giants Mask
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The Postman

I think the Fierce Deity Mask is the best.......

Hi no Seijin

The Fierce Deity's Mask is the best mask.  The first time I fought Odolwa took about three minutes, maybe.  When I went back to fight him as Oni, it took me three seconds.  Unfortunately, you can only use this mask in boss battles.  After the Fierce Deity's Mask is the Zora Mask.  Zora Link is a graceful creature under the water and quite shocking (excuse the lousy pun).  Coming in third is the Goron Mask.  It's fun to roll around, but it's hard to fight as a Goron.  You barely have any power as a Deku Scrub, and that stupid dog keeps on attacking you as a Deku.  He he, the joke's on the dog when I turn into a Goron.  I chase that little punk all over South Clock Town for revenge sometimes.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Heh, heh! Nice! ;D

Anyway, Fierce Deity's Mask is, hands down, my favorite morphing mask, but, as we all know, it can't be used outside of boss battles, unless, of course, you utilize the very glitches in the game to your advantage.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

The Postman

Hi no Seijin

Complete the Kafei/Anju sidequest up to the point where Kafei goes to Sakon's hideout to take back his Sun Mask.  Equip the Bunny Hood and while you are controlling Kafei, go to the Mask Subscreen and switch the Bunny Hood with the Fierce Deity's Mask.  Now, supposedly, you should be able to use the Fierce Deity's Mask outside a boss battle.  But I'm not sure about this one; I haven't tested it myself yet.  I think I got this trick at Cheatplanet.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

MagmarFire

Fascinating. I need to try it some time.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Mysterious F.

I'll try it soon! It sounds like a great cheat!

iastreb

do someone know where can i get Majora's Mask, the game?

Hi no Seijin

Internet.  But if you're like me and don't entirely trust it, try stores that focus on video gamers.  Odds are, they sell used games.  I'd give you specific names, but I have no clue where you live and therefore no clues if the stores I know of would be in your area.  Except for maybe EB Games.  I think I've seen one pretty far away from where I live.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Mysterious F.

I clicked Feirce Diety Mask, but I like the Giants Mask just as much, because you practically can't beat those worm things without it! ;D

Hi no Seijin

It is almost impossible to beat Twinmold without the Giant's Mask.  I tried it and I couldn't catch up to the worms, even with the Bunny's Hood.

I doubt that the Giant's Mask can be considered a transformation mask.  It just makes you bigger.  But ignore me; I digress.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Lokes

So far no one ever submitted a vote for anything else than the fierce diety mask!

We are one big brain on this topic arent we?  :P
The rising sun will eventually set,
a newborns life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead...

--------------------------------------
"Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..." - Les Brown -
-------------

Hi no Seijin

We are.  Maybe I should've voted for the Zora Mask.  Eh, too late for that now.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Lokes

hehe, I love swimming as the Zora, it's so mindfreing. Specially swimming around in the beavers place!

I love that place!
The rising sun will eventually set,
a newborns life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead...

--------------------------------------
"Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..." - Les Brown -
-------------

Hi no Seijin

I have yet to perfect my dolphin jump.  I especially like how Zora Link fights.  And his shield works more like the Hylian Shield than his other forms.  I love electrocuting any monsters who get in my way.  I would do the same for the Gerudo Pirates if I could use the Stone Mask as a Zora.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!