News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Friend Code, Anyone?

Started by Vaati, April 10, 2012, 07:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaati

I just bought a 3DS (it's the Zelda one) from a friend in my Japanese class for $100 because she already has another 3DS but just bought the Zelda one on an impulse buy.
Anyway, if anyone wants to add me as a friend, my code is: 4940-5849-9665  :)

MagmarFire

Mine's 3737-9549-8452. If only I had my 3DS on me right now; I'd be able to add you right away.

(I'd merge this topic with the previous Friend Code topic, but the system's much more tedious to get through. I guess I might as well leave this up and make this the new archive instead. Any objections?)

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Hi no Seijin

None whatsoever.  Just one question: is this going to be stickied so we don't have to dig through GD looking for it?

So, yeah, my code is 4940-6102-6764.  And if you have Swapnote, let me know; I'm going to start sending out notes on birthdays and holidays.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Sure thing. I guess I'll unsticky a couple of the ones currently stickied so we're not overrun with stickied topics, which I think was a concern earlier.

Also, Vaati, I finally added you. :D

Vaati

Awesome sauce! I added you both as well! :D Oh, and also, yes, I do have Swapnote. ^^

Gamefreak

Quick question...

Where do I find my 3DS friend code?

Hi no Seijin

At the top of the home menu, you'll see an orange smiley face.  That icon is the Friend List.  At the bottom of your card is your Friend Code.

By the way, does anyone else have Pushmo?  It doesn't have multiplayer, but it does let you create your own puzzles and lets you share them with QR Codes.  If I'm not the only one playing Pushmo, we could set up a thread for Pushmo puzzles.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

Deku

Mine is 2062-9268-9635

It won't let me add anyone though, because I'm "not online"...

Gamefreak

4124-5442-5707

Bring on the requests.

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Zelda Veteran on May 01, 2012, 12:35:53 PM
It won't let me add anyone though, because I'm "not online"...
I was about to add you and Gamefreak when I got the same message, but the second I closed the message box, I came online.  Just make sure you enable wireless connections on your 3DS and that you're connected to the Internet, and you should be able to add us.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!

MagmarFire

Not to mention that it may take some time to establish a connection. Chances are good you won't be logged in the moment you turn on your 3DS.

Vaati

Yes, sometimes it takes a couple of minutes for my 3DS to realise I have Swapnote messages.

FrankJScott

FrankJScott

FrankJScott