News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Next Zelda Wish List

Started by Jack, May 02, 2005, 09:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trogdor0905

I think a better fighting style is needed were one could use a series of moves i.e horizantol slash, vertical slash, thrust, and parry all by pressing different buttons or with the C-stick.

I also like the idea of a romance between Link and Zelda, I think it would give the characters more depth.

You shold also be able to purchase multiple [3-5] swords, bows, and other items of that sort from shops all over the world, and each country has a different weapon they use for themselves.

michellerox

i want somethig that will chage the zelda world forever! and llamas ;D

TP Zelda

i want mm to be like this: when u do something, and then save it, i want to beable to see link doing that thing again when u start up again. do u get me?

MagmarFire

Y'mean like an instant replay?

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

TP Zelda

yeah! only link will be kinda white so u can't really see him. and every time u play then save, u'll see more links! deosn't that sound cool?

MagmarFire

It probably would if and only if it wouldn't take up Memory Card space.

Anyway, as many people wish, I would like Zelda as a PC. ;D

SwordKing

No pratically impossible mini games required to collect all the heart pieces.

Hi no Seijin

The Fire, Ice, and Light Arrows, as well as some different kinds of arrows.  Maybe like an Electric Arrow.  I want to see the return of where you can have more than one shield and sword in your inventory, like in OoT.  And I like the idea of buying three to four swords.  And bring back the Gerudo.  Other new items could include a spear (one of the ones from the Gerudo) and a battle ax.  Enemy wise, bring back the Iron Knuckles.  I love those guys.  Maybe you could get a smaller version of its breastplate and gauntlets for your use after you beat it.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

That sounds cool.

Electric arrows sound incredible...

Evilslayer

As long as they don't bring back the Light Arrows...

I want SILVER Arrows. They can actually kill Ganon, and are real arrows. Those magical arrows are only a spell that Link cast on his arrows.

As for the Ice/Fire Arrows, I think bringing back the rods with those powers would be much better.

DarkZelda

hmm.....

cool new instrument
some of the music from the other games

NOT LIKE:
REMAKE OF THE WATER TEMPLE IN OOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aero

More deku scrubs, and maybe the lost woods again. (I love that place!) oh, and vaati in his human form in 3-d! (That would rock, imagaine him in TP,even in a small role I wouldn't care!)  ;D

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: Evilslayer on May 02, 2006, 05:43:20 AM
As long as they don't bring back the Light Arrows...

I want SILVER Arrows. They can actually kill Ganon, and are real arrows. Those magical arrows are only a spell that Link cast on his arrows.

As for the Ice/Fire Arrows, I think bringing back the rods with those powers would be much better.
If A Link to the Past is a prequel to the first Zelda, then the Silver Arrows didn't kill Ganon.

As for the Fire and Ice Rods, I suppose we could use them again.  I'll agree to the Deku Scrubs Aero mentioned if they don't shoot Deku Nuts at you when they try to sell you something.  Stupid Business Scrubs.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

Quote from: Aero on May 02, 2006, 07:45:48 AM
oh, and vaati in his human form in 3-d!
I don't think TP takes place during (or after!) the events of MC.

SwordKing

Dual Weilding Link. One Link gets his Level 2 Sword and trains with a swordmaster or something, he hold a second weapon like the Level 1 sword in his right hand.