News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Timeline

Started by dark_legato, May 24, 2006, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilslayer

I don't think he meant it like that. It says that the boy's tale passsed down through generations and become legend and it's THEN he said that TP may take place. And I agree with him.

Just look at how Ganon returns before the Flood. The legend doesn't mention the seal of the Sages. It's also possible that TP is the Imprisonning War and ALttP leads up to the Flood. By that I mean that Ganon is killed in ALttP and then maybe resurrected before the Flood several generations later.

iastreb

or maybe WW is the last of ganon :)

alical

Maybe TWW doesnt mention TP link because most of it went on in the Twilight realm and the people of Hyrule just diidnt know...

The Postman

Quote from: iastreb on June 08, 2006, 09:15:27 AM
FOOL U KNOW NOT WHAT U R SAYING >:(

alical

awww Ganon doesnt want to die!

The Postman

I cant die i am immortal

alical

Yipyip u sure caaaaaaan die.....
A fresian cow destroys u in the end
OH NO! i gave the big secret away...

Hi no Seijin

Quote from: iastreb on June 08, 2006, 09:15:27 AM
Actually, I think Zelda I and II shows the end of Ganon.
Best.  Cane.  EVER!
Secretary of Lolcats; I won the MagmarFire Award for 2/21/08!
Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!  Filler.Filler.Filler.Fillah!

MagmarFire

For now, that is. It's still unknown if there will be a Zelda game that will take place after LoZ and AoL.

Advanceshipping and Rion had better be Chuck Norris approved.

Evilslayer

Funny, I have a timeline theory that puts LoZ and AoL before all the other games. My main inspiration for thinking up that theory is how so many fans makes stupid excuses for why OoT is the first (at least with Ganon), like how it's the 'first' time Ganon attacks, the King would not have trusted anyone with Ganon in their name if he had attacked before, the game mentions the creation, etc.

1. Not stated. Besides Twinrova is his surrogate mother, which means that they most likely created him or resurrected him through childbirth. I lean more towards the latter.

2. That's like distrusting anyone called Adolf. Ganon is not a god. They usually have names that's excusive to them. Mortals, however, doesn't have a system like that. Ganondorf might be a normal boy name amongst the Gerudos.

3. So does ALttP. Not a very good argument.

xarlote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting