News:

Welcome to the Desert!  Register, post, and have fun.  Why not introduce yourself in the
Welcome Thread?

Main Menu

Star Wars?

Started by Jack, May 08, 2005, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

So, who's freaking out about Revenge of the Sith? 11 days away!  ;D

*raises hand*

Master Goron

I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome, I think.

trogdor0905

Revenge of the Sith will be the best movie of the year no doubt about that I can't wait!!!

Marin

Quote from: trogdor0905 on May 08, 2005, 02:44:02 PM
Revenge of the Sith will be the best movie of the year no doubt about that I can't wait!!!
No, it wont, Batman June 17. That will be da best.

Darth Wyndisis

Can't wait. ;D  For the most part I have been ignoring the hype, but now I gotta go and see it.

trogdor0905

Quote from: Marin on May 08, 2005, 03:46:39 PM
Quote from: trogdor0905 on May 08, 2005, 02:44:02 PM
No, it wont, Batman June 17. That will be da best.

Who wants to see Batman?

weienw

I'm personally looking forward to the new December '05 version of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (from The Chronicles of Narnia). :D C.S. Lewis, anyone?

*echo*
*looks around*

Ah. Just me then? XD

Darth Wyndisis

Anyone plan on getting the Episode III video game.  I would, but they don't have it for GC.

... Shame to say it, but I think Nintendo would  be doomed without Zelda.

Jack

Yeah GameCube isn't doing so hot. I forsee Nintendo going the way of Sega and becoming a pure developer some day.

Master Goron

QuoteI forsee Nintendo going the way of Sega and becoming a pure developer some day.
Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, even though I don't wanna see it happen.

QuoteC.S. Lewis, anyone?

*echo*
*looks around*

Ah. Just me then? XD
Yep, I read it... 'twas(sweet, I got to say that finally  ;D) many years(like 7) ago though. Might have to read it again and see that.

QuoteAnyone plan on getting the Episode III video game. I would, but they don't have it for GC.
I might get the GBA version, depends on it's scores.

Evilslayer

QuoteYeah GameCube isn't doing so hot. I forsee Nintendo going the way of Sega and becoming a pure developer some day.

I don't think that will ever happen. First of all, they're doing better now than in the N64 days, and Revolution will bring them at level with Sony. Secondly, they have already stated that if they stop making consoles, they stop making games.

QuoteMaybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, even though I don't wanna see it happen.

Actually, it would. Nintendo are the only ones left of the console companies who care for the quality of their games and consoles. I dread what will happen if they start to only make games.

And back on topic, I just can't wait to the new Star Wars movie. It'll be interesting to see how Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.

Red_Fury

Apparently, the best Star wars game to get is Lego Star Wars it goes through all the films including Episode III it's out on X-box, Playstation and GBA. It may look like its for kids and be a bit easy, but it's a great game. What other game lets you restructure the scenery using the Force?

This is on the strength of a review I read as well as the opinions of others that have played it. Although, those views were based on the X-box and PS2 versions.

Evilslayer

Nah, the best Star Wars ever is KOTOR. Hands down! ;D And Lego Star Wars has obviously spoilers for the third movie, and games based on movies are rarely (if ever!) good.

Red_Fury

KOTOR is a great game; but what I meant was Lego Star Wars is one of the best games out based on the new Star Wars trilogy;  true games based on movies are rarely good but this game is one of the expection to the rule. Kind of like with Spider-man 2.

The Hat Fairy

The extent of my Star Wars knowledge is that the guy dressed in black is somebody's father.

..Okay, that's not true, but it might as well be.

I will, however, be getting Lego Star Wars soon. It's the first hack and slash that inspires "aww's", what's not to love?